Team THP at Waterlefe

I like 18. Maybe because it was one of my best drives that day.

Aaaaand I choked 18 lol. Finished all square.

Great halve from where you were early. Fun time

After a decent front 9 I lost my game for most of the back 9, somehow pulled it together on 18 to win the hole and finish AS. Hawk is a freaking closer, draining putts in the clutch to win holes.

What a fun course. Great day and great company. Finished with a 92 and I'm pretty happy with that for my fourth round this year on that beast of a course.

What a fun course. Great day and great company. Finished with a 92 and I'm pretty happy with that for my fourth round this year on that beast of a course.

Enjoyed it, bro.

It's been said 100 times, playing with THPrs is always noice

This was awesome to go through and read, Hawk and assassin on the greens at the end.

Team THP doing work today, all four of you kick ass.

Heck of a match fellas! Well played!

Nice match guys. Exciting throughout

Great stuff guys, I was not cheering either way except to see good golf and fun being had. Mission accomplished!

Got to give credit to Hawk and panda for battling back the way you guys did, well done boys.

Fun match to follow, guys.

Ryan -- the winter work is already paying dividends based on your early season play.

Very interesting following along today! Thanks for sharing guys!

Playing with these 3 was a blast as it always is.
This course...As always...Has some serious teeth.

Great read fellas, thanks for the pics! Nice work Hawk and FK clawing your way back in it. Never say die! Loved it.

Great job guys. Waterlefe is a beautiful monster. But anytime playing with THPers is always great.

Great job guys. Waterlefe is a beautiful monster. But anytime playing with THPers is always great.

It's fantastic. Scenic and very challenging. Funny though bc you always think you have a shot. Just eats up mistakes. I made a lot of dumb early season mistakes that cost me in the end, but it's fair. Good shots are rewarded. Very much a position golf course. You have to be on the right side of the fairway to have a shot in.

It's fantastic. Scenic and very challenging. Funny though bc you always think you have a shot. Just eats up mistakes. I made a lot of dumb early season mistakes that cost me in the end, but it's fair. Good shots are rewarded. Very much a position golf course. You have to be on the right side of the fairway to have a shot in.

#15 is the background on my phone. "Next up we have a par 3, 155 yards. Can't go long, can't go right, can't go left, can't be short. Good luck. Hahahaha

That's a great round dude, you should be proud of that for only being out 4 times. I want another crack at it someday.

So jealous looks like you guys had a blast!

#15 is the background on my phone. "Next up we have a par 3, 155 yards. Can't go long, can't go right, can't go left, can't be short. Good luck. Hahahaha

That's a great round dude, you should be proud of that for only being out 4 times. I want another crack at it someday.

Tough hole!

Today was the course club championship so the conditions were absolutely perfect.

Wow what a match, pics were gorgeous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This was fun to go through. Glad you boys had fun and was a pretty good match to boot.

Today was the course club championship so the conditions were absolutely perfect.

Pin placements challenging?

Back