2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

It's good to see Spieth and Bubba relaxed and talking.... It may change lol

Friends or not, it's not often you see the guys in the last group chatting at a major

Seeing Bubba's drive on 8 is when I think that something like Protracer would be awesome at the Masters, but they would never allow it there. I want to know how long it was.
I want to know too, you have seen that incline Amol, it just blows my mind that they routinely reach that green and it is a 570 yard hole. No telling how long if it was flat.

2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

Sponsored by Titleist and Under Armour and I believe a couple others

Not for long I bet. Only a matter of time before Nike get their claws into him.

yta6yrer.jpg

Just saw my buddy and his son by the 8th tee

I wanted to go to the range this afternoon. But, there's no way I'm going to be able to leave this.

Such awesome golf being played. The back nine is fast approaching and things should get even more tight.

JM

I wanted to go to the range this afternoon. But, there's no way I'm going to be able to leave this.

Same here. Was going to go do some work but I can't pull myself away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I went right after church, I knew this would be one for the ages. Top 6 guys on the leaderboard all with great stories if they win.

How did that roll off, that was as the announcer said, a bit unlucky.

Bubba unrewarded there

Couple of great second shots from Spieth and Watson on the 8th.

Bubba to long there, hopefully Jordan can dial in here.

Did Blixt change drivers? Thought he started the week with the a blue biocell and Tour AD-BB in it? Looks like his old ZL back in there today.

No Freddie! Man I hope he can turn it on the way in and give the leaders something to look at.

Wow...no release

Did Blixt change drivers? Thought he started the week with the a blue biocell and Tour AD-BB in it? Looks like his old ZL back in there today.

Based on my sheet, it appears he just might have.

Ouch. Would have thought he's have been tighter on that shot.

Bubba thinking a ton here.

Great par by Fowler

What a redonkulous putt by RF for par.

Whoa!!!! Great putt by Fowler! So glad he went away from the all orange Sunday look.

Wow fowler dropped a bomb

Back