The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got our US Open work schedule....grandstand marshals, Sunday afternoon 18th green. Should at least get a good view of everyone coming in.

Got our US Open work schedule....grandstand marshals, Sunday afternoon 18th green. Should at least get a good view of everyone coming in.

Thats pretty awesome dude!

Hmmm, pretty sure that's a great spot to be. I'll be looking for you on tv!

Awesome dude!

Just a smudge jealous

A couple of years ago I stumbled on this place by accident when I Googled Ping G20 drivers. A whole bunch of good stuff later - new friends, a ton of knowledge and information gained, an incredible outing and more - this is my 8,000th post.

Painting sucks. Well, painting sucks when you have to paint the ceiling first and then paint the test of the room. I put it off 3 years, why did I decide to go after it today?

The movie Oblivion is so flipping good. That is all.

Sitting at a party. Drinking water. Sober. On cold meds. Thping while surrounded by some of the most annoying people.

I dont like drunks when I am not drinking.

Funny how that works. . .

There were a ton of cops with riot gear on campus expecting another riot. I have never seen so many cops before. In fact they were setting up at van cleve park when we drove by. I have never been over there before and I thought it was a police station with the way it looked. Of course the gophers sucked and it turned out that the cops greatly outnumbered students.

Why did the cops think there'd be riots ?

In 2003 when the gophers hockey team won the national championship there were massive riots with cars being flipped and tons of fires. When they beat north Dakota a few days ago with .6 seconds left there was a small riot.

"Our team won! Let's flip cop cars over and set fires!"

Dumb

In 2003 when the gophers hockey team won the national championship there were massive riots with cars being flipped and tons of fires. When they beat north Dakota a few days ago with .6 seconds left there was a small riot.

This sounds dumb to me, rioting and destroying **** because you won a game makes zero sense to me.

Cbs is airing a Faldo special. My wife and daughter are at a baby shower. Just me an my boy. In the special, Nick visits his very elderly father. There was a very touching moment when Nick's lip trembled just a bit. For some reason that moment hit me very hard.

Still sitting with it in my cart. I want it. Can't afford it. Need to spend the money on other things, like memberships and non-golf stuff...... but its still in my cart!

Our cat Molly has been glued to the TV for a solid 30 minutes watching a Georgia Out doors program talking about snakes in the region .

se8u2ydy.jpg

yjepa4e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome Kevin.

Pinehurst is an unbelievable venue for the US Open. I was there briefly in 1999 and the entire week in 2004. Unfortunately, it looks like 2014 is not in the cards.

You will have an absolute blast.

Next weekends forecast looks good. Especially that 0% storm on Sunday

zumu5yzy.jpg

Online check-in is natural selection at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back