YouTube - Mark Crossfield

Mark_UK

Legal Alien
Reaction score
Handicap
NCGA 12.8
Any other fans? In the last couple of months I've become completely addicted to his videos. His reviews are pretty good. I don't get the Mizuno fan boy thing levelled at him. Never seen evidence of it. His reviews seem to be based at your average everyday amateur which I like. His instructional videos are ok too. He says in them the point of those videos is to get you thinking and go and seek the help of a PGA pro rather than be a miracle fix all solution (although his chipping video has transformed my short game, greatest tip I've ever heard). That surely is a good thing. What has really got me hooked though, are his vlogs, especially his match plays when coach Lockey and Buzza are involved. The banter in those videos is superb. Has me in stitches. I swear he's a clone of Timmy Mallet ( anyone from the UK of a certain age will know exactly what I mean), but I'm a big fan. I would imagine though he's fairly polarising, so love him, hate him, never heard of him?

People might not believe it, but I think he's fine and watch some of his stuff with interest. Not a fan of the perception by certain people that he's the end all judge of certain things, but that's what it is.

The Mizuno thing may have been more in the past (it was definitely there though) and if he's moved away from it, kudos to him.

I like the guy, but sometimes he tries to be too quick, and I think he should go a bit deeper in reviews. But, sure he's fun to watch.

I follow him on Facebook. I like some of his comparison videos of some clubs.

I usually watch his videos, just to see what he thinks about the clubs. He's got some interesting video and some which I think are good.

I like the guy, but sometimes he tries to be too quick, and I think he should go a bit deeper in reviews. But, sure he's fun to watch.

Crossfield is the the best golf related channel on youtube IMO. His vlogs are so addicting, I watch every single one in its entirety.

Some stuff I like. Other videos from him, not so much .

I'm starting to like him. I subscribed to him when he first started a couple of years ago, but then found his stuff repetitive and not very in-depth. Couple of months ago started watching his newer stuff (roughly the time he started posting from Spain) and have liked it ever since. His matches and stuff are hilarious and he's starting to get some depth to his reviews and showing a lot less bias. I like his stuff.

I quite like him if I can be honest here. He's got a wonderful address when he first gets going and holds up quite nicely through the entire review. Very very solid and nice. Let's give it one more go again to see.............there it is, a very nice flight on his presentation that I quite like here and should do the trick.

So there you have it, beautiful address, solid performance and I think many people will quite like him! And don't forget to leave a comment at the bottom of the page!

Crossfield is the the best golf related channel on youtube IMO. His vlogs are so addicting, I watch every single one in its entirety.

Watched part one of his Masters special last night. Gonna watch part 2 today. Every time Buzza is standing over a short putt, or the other guy ( can't remember his name) is standing over a chip and Crossfield and Lockey are already killing themselves laughing cracks me up. OK, not very sporting, but it's mates having a laugh playing golf. I love it. Golf Channel should sign him up!

Watched part one of his Masters special last night. Gonna watch part 2 today. Every time Buzza is standing over a short putt, or the other guy ( can't remember his name) is standing over a chip and Crossfield and Lockey are already killing themselves laughing cracks me up. OK, not very sporting, but it's mates having a laugh playing golf. I love it. Golf Channel should sign him up!

Yeah the interactions on the course is great. The last masters vlog, pickard was the guy who could not chip for the life of him. They ragged on him so much, and he just kept feeding into their japes. All in good fun though.

I definitely like his stuff. His reviews are good and definitely encourages fittings but he also doesn't get super technical (he admits he is not a shaftoid) which can be less intimidating.

I have to say I do like him the best out of all the youtube instructors out there. Hes easy to follow and quite funny to be honest. I have to agree with Hawk though, it seems hes slowly moving away from the mizuno, but clearly still there.

I really like his channel. Very good equipment reviews.

I have to say I do like him the best out of all the youtube instructors out there. Hes easy to follow and quite funny to be honest. I have to agree with Hawk though, it seems hes slowly moving away from the mizuno, but clearly still there.

I only started watching him last year, but I never got the mizuno bias from him. Any bias he may have had he has definitley strayed from imo since I started watching him. Last year he rocked the nike covert driver, this year he flip flops between the SLDR and the PING driver, so he definitely has some variety in his choices.

I watch a bunch of his stuff. I don't think he is the all mighty last word on equipment. Some of his things I find long winded and just wish it would end, but usually I'm entertained.

I quite like him if I can be honest here. He's got a wonderful address when he first gets going and holds up quite nicely through the entire review. Very very solid and nice. Let's give it one more go again to see.............there it is, a very nice flight on his presentation that I quite like here and should do the trick.

So there you have it, beautiful address, solid performance and I think many people will quite like him! And don't forget to leave a comment at the bottom of the page!

Let's get stuck in

Im more of a THPGolf channel fan myself. :alien:

i watch i like his on course matches ....his reviews not so much if you see one for a players iron and one for game improvement. he will say the same things insert whatever brand/club in.

Some of his stuff is very good and intresting but other parts seem focused on a specific agenda he has

I'm not a big fan of his reviews, I have watched some of his lessons though and quite enjoyed them, but for reviews the bleeding Mizuno bias just always turned me off. If he's improved there, awesome, he's just not my cup of tea.

original

I'm not a big fan of his reviews, I have watched some of his lessons though and quite enjoyed them, but for reviews the bleeding Mizuno bias just always turned me off. If he's improved there, awesome, he's just not my cup of tea.

I have never actually watched him do a Mizuno review. Usually it's because Mizuno just doesn't interest me a whole lot.

Your username is "Mark_UK"?

Yes, I like your videos. :D

Your username is "Mark_UK"?

Yes, I like your videos. :D

LOL. I'm English, my initials are MC and I wear glasses (although not like his thankfully). That's where the similarity stops, especially out on the golf course.

Back