#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

I telling y'all that Ole Gray is going to be ready, he is striking the ball the best I have seen in the last 3 years. He is a lean mean fairway machine and is becoming a fantastic pin seeker. Beware of the Woodshed!

I telling y'all that Ole Gray is going to be ready, he is striking the ball the best I have seen in the last 3 years. He is a lean mean fairway machine and is becoming a fantastic pin seeker. Beware of the Woodshed!

Check is in the mail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hit at least four hundred golf balls today and my body hurts sooooo frigging bad ! ?

I hope it all pays off ?

It will pay off. You will play your best and help your team greatly.

But team coif will still lose.

I aint skerred! :act-up: Actually this is very cool to hear. After knee replacement to come back healthy and playing with a purpose is so cool to hear about our friend Bill! I know he is going to be looking to take as many of us Team Harry guys to the woodshed as he can.

I aint skerred! :act-up: Actually this is very cool to hear. After knee replacement to come back healthy and playing with a purpose is so cool to hear about our friend Bill! I know he is going to be looking to take as many of us Team Harry guys to the woodshed as he can.

That's the plan buddy ??

I will say this and I'm coming from the heart. The King is my last competition event. I feel like my distance off the tee etc. will not warrant me taking someone else's place in future events. I will give this one my very best and then watch from the side lines. I am so thrilled for this opportunity and so thankful !

I will say this and I'm coming from the heart. The King is my last competition event. I feel like my distance off the tee etc. will not warrant me taking someone else's place in future events. I will give this one my very best and then watch from the side lines. I am so thrilled for this opportunity and so thankful !

We're gonna go out in style buddy! So glad we're on the same team! #TeamChad

We gonna give it hell buddy ? Looking so forward to this journey next week !!!

Golf isn't about distance my friend. Lots of ways to get 'er done.

Trust me. I have a plan for the King and I'll make you boys proud ?

Your game is going to hold up just fine my friend. Just wait and see. You are going to surprise even yourself, I just know it!

OG this can't be! I need to play with you ya old coot!

41/40 today for an 81. Still not hitting my irons as well as I'd like, but my driver and short game have been on lately. Looking forward to seeing what the Big Bertha can do for me off of the tee. I have a lesson on Saturday and I'm going to try the BB out and decide on how I want it set.

Ready for #TheKing!

Bah. In typical ArmyGolf fashion I follow up a great round with 2 range sessions that I'm not happy with. They weren't bad per say, but not the solid session I was hoping for.

I've got rounds scheduled for Friday, Saturday, and hopefully Monday so I'll get back in the zone sooner rather than later.

OG, you might be singing a different tune after we whoop up on them Team Harry boys and you want more victory!

One week and we will be on the fairways of ChampionsGate preparing for The King. A weekend few have seen that will be talked about for many years to come.

Harry vs Chad for the crown. The crown of King with the help of some serious golfers and one great golf resort. Bring your A game or C game but bring your game because we are going to have a great time!

One week and we will be on the fairways of ChampionsGate preparing for The King. A weekend few have seen that will be talked about for many years to come.

Harry vs Chad for the crown. The crown of King with the help of some serious golfers and one great golf resort. Bring your A game or C game but bring your game because we are going to have a great time!

The Panda is wise, listen to the Panda.

Let me just say that this will not be OG's last competition. He may think so now...But it is not the case.

1 more week fellas. 1 more week to fine tune the game and finish up the preparation for the huge battle that will ensue.

This is nonsensical talk, you old coot. You've still got the game to play with the flat bellies. Length isn't everything. I know where you're coming from though, buddy. Next year, I plan on acting like the super senior I am and moving up a tee. I'll still try to play THP events. Just probably not the more serious ones. there is no way I could give up these events entirely.

#ImStillWithHarry #KickSomeTeamChadButt

This is nonsensical talk, you old coot. You've still got the game to play with the flat bellies. Length isn't everything. I know where you're coming from though, buddy. Next year, I plan on acting like the super senior I am and moving up a tee. I'll still try to play THP events. Just probably not the more serious ones. there is no way I could give up these events entirely.

#ImStillWithHarry #KickSomeTeamChadButt

You all are too kind and I do appreciate it. :thumb: I'm going to add that I didn't mean saying I won't attend an invitational or two when able. I love seeing you all and enjoying my old friends and making new ones. The "serious" events (imo) work really well for the young guns who are strong and in good health. :golf2:

Here we go: old #11 is now #12. Looks to be straightforward but difficult from the back tees!

473D5E00-ABA4-4A37-89F5-D8157E0774C6.gif

Crazy to think this is finally here. I'll still say that you all have no clue what this experience is going to be like. It's going to really hit home on that last tee box. We're all going to be watching with excitement to see who puts on the crown.

Crazy to think this is finally here. I'll still say that you all have no clue what this experience is going to be like. It's going to really hit home on that last tee box. We're all going to be watching with excitement to see who puts on the crown.
I dont think any of us know what to expect, really. Seeing what THP has done at other events that blew minds, and then throwing Callaway in to the mix as well means that some awesomeness is about to unfold.

I fully expect my expectations to be blown away.

Does that count?

Back