TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone share what these PM's state?

It was about sizes. Shoes/Gloves/Shirts/Shorts. Also that there were some cool things in the future, but nothing specific.

Either way, first order for the 2014 MC is in!

Can't wait to loft up in Myrtle Beach!

Oh you guys are in for a treat.
GG has been burning up the phones for the TaylorMade staff members and there are some exciting things coming soon.

GG has been burning up the phones for the TaylorMade staff members and there are some exciting things coming soon.

Morgan Cup updates are the most fun things ever.

Well, maybe not most, but they rank up there.

All things Morgan Cup have just been blowing up the last couple of days!! Can't wait to see what Taylormade has in store for it's staffers!!

There he is. The Master of Tease! I'm so anxious to see what TaylorMade has coming. Rumors abound.

Taylormade is going to bring it big time for us. I can only imagine what's up their sleeves for us from here on out.

Taylormade is going to bring it big time for us. I can only imagine what's up their sleeves for us from here on out.

I have a feeling they are going to knock it way out of the park for their staffers.

GG going all out for us! Love it!

Thanks GG!!! Looking forward to seeing what TM has up their sleeves for us

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

GG taking care of us as always!

It's just amazing seeing the excitement heating up. Can't wait to see what's in store for you TM Staffers.

I'm excited to see what's upcoming for the TM staffers. TM does NOTHING small....and neither does THP!

I'm excited to see what's upcoming for the TM staffers. TM does NOTHING small....and neither does THP!

Truth! You know it's gonna be incredible.

You got that right, Cookie. TM will bring it big for the staffers.

I'm sure TM will blow you all away! The company is a strong one and they will not be second to none IMO.

GG going to bat for you TM staffers... How awesome is that?? Can't wait to see what comes from it.

I can't wait to see what TM has in store for us!!

Sounds like TM has some tricks up their sleeves for you all, I can't wait to see what they have planned.

I wonder what surprises lay in wait.
For you lucky eight, I'm sure you just can't wait.

Sounds like the TM staffers are in for a real treat

Bang!! GG is cooking like the master chef! Exciting news!

I strongly believe that bumping this thread will magically increase the chance for a Tour rep PM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back