Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Tour Fitting. I like the sounds of that.

Can't wait to see those Gmac hats pop up.

Im ALL over those GMAC hats

Yeah that staff bag is just gorgeous. Those irons that GMac is playing are very J40 like...sexy.

yep, CB-ish, and according to Srixon's site there is a beefier version available for us hacks I believe

From Srixon's Facebook page. Pic from the RBC.

zypehu6e.jpg
Bag is SEZZY! Irons look HAWT! They are bringing it for sure.

JM

yep, CB-ish, and according to Srixon's site there is a beefier version available for us hacks I believe

And the pondering continues...

Tour Fitting. I like the sounds of that.

Can't wait to see those Gmac hats pop up.

Tour fitting? THAT sounds badass.

I likey!!!! Drooling mode is on starting now. Tried to get Alex Depallo to spill the beans on twitter but no luck...

I went this route too. No luck on my end either haha

Going there right now to drool

Where did you see this dude? I can't find it anywhere

Yes...and they have the Z525, Z725, and Z925 on their site, yet GMac was spotted in Hilton Head with Z745, so there might even be newer stuff coming than those on the Japan site.

Agreed, Id hawkponder the 745 looks with a little 525 forgiveness

Agreed, Id hawkponder the 745 looks with a little 525 forgiveness
Same boat brother. Love the looks of the Z745, but I know the added forgiveness would work better for me.

Any of you staffers going with the Altitude irons?

We actually don't even know if they'll be an option Gray.

I'm going to do a little experiement with them in the next month or so, just in case they are available.

It's not off the table for me, but due to a PM we got earlier in the week, we have NO IDEA what's going to be made available to us.

Will just depend on what is offered to us really, at this point we have absolutely no idea what our options will even be.

We actually don't even know if they'll be an option Gray.

I'm going to do a little experiement with them in the next month or so, just in case they are available.

It's not off the table for me, but due to a PM we got earlier in the week, we have NO IDEA what's going to be made available to us.

Will just depend on what is offered to us really, at this point we have absolutely no idea what our options will even be.

Heck it would be cool if the bring out a newer model of the same irons.. You never know.

According to PGATOUR.COM Srixon has 3 models of irons being tested currently out on tour...hmm

McDowell tests new irons: Even though he kept his Srixon Z-TX II irons in the bag at the RBC Heritage, Graeme McDowell spent time testing a new set of Srixon Z 745 prototypes on the practice range early in the week.
According to Srixon, the cavity-back irons are one of three sets currently being tested on TOUR. The Z 745 model McDowell was working with features a small cavity-back and thicker sole — more material is positioned low and back in the club head — that likely could lead to more forgiveness and a higher launch angle.
The other two prototype models are a traditional muscle back called Z 945, and Z 545, another cavity-back iron that has an undercut cavity and wider sole width with a similar blade length as Z 745.

http://www.pgatour.com/equipmentreport/2014/04/20/roundup-rbc-heritage.html

More forgiveness=Higher launch.....awesome!

Ohhhhh, those prototypes looks really good to the eye!

Well hello there sexy. Going to be interesting Cleveland/Srixon staffers.

Back