Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

He is worse than JB with the secret keeping haha. I better have a word with him and make sure he keeps some of this stuff a surprise for later. I need to teach a seminar on how to be a vault of informatoin.

wow thats gotta be pretty bad

JJMorris is on line 2 and he says your vault is not that difficult to invade.
That came out worse than it sounded in my head.

wonder if I can say that to my wife and not get punched

Ok, now I'm laughing.

NOW that is just hilarious LOL!!!!!
JJMorris is on line 2 and he says your vault is not that difficult to invade.
That came out worse than it sounded in my head.

the last few posts have me cracking up

So I'm just catching up on this thread- and this is what I see?!? AMAZING

Vault invading? Jesse involved? Alex is loose lips? Is Morgan validating the Alex sighting?! I love this site!!

Srizon staff bags. Oh my. Also something about vaults and JJ invading them, not as excited about that.

Vault invading? Jesse involved? Alex is loose lips? Is Morgan validating the Alex sighting?! I love this site!!

More pondering hahahaha

:popcorn:

another day in paradise !

Srizon staff bags. Oh my. Also something about vaults and JJ invading them, not as excited about that.

and Srixon too!

Lol, who put that Z in there!?!??!

Freudian slip as there will be something with a Z in that bag I feel!! Not to mention the big Z on the bag under the Srixon name!

WHOA WHOA WHOA! I thought it was assumed you guys would be getting a staff bag. Sorry...I'm used ruining everything!

GolferGirl....this OBVIOUSLY is not the only surprise that we have in store. Plenty more tricks to come.

WHOA WHOA WHOA! I thought it was assumed you guys would be getting a staff bag. Sorry...I'm used ruining everything!

GolferGirl....this OBVIOUSLY is not the only surprise that we have in store. Plenty more tricks to come.

Of course they knew a staff bag was coming. They just did not know the new Sri con bag was coming.

Tricks are for kids and is MC'ers are big kids! Excited for you staffers.

Actually I think golfergal said somewhere you would just reveal all today? Swear I read that somewhere

Actually I think golfergal said somewhere you would just reveal all today? Swear I read that somewhere

Sure something about throwing a vault open or somesuch.. HA! :alien:

Haha I was just joking around. The guys knew they were getting a staff bag, they just didn't know that was the one they were getting.

But you are right, we do have more surprises in store. :smile:

Did someone say they had a vault that needed cracked? :D

More surprises coming I like the sound of that :):):)
Haha I was just joking around. The guys knew they were getting a staff bag, they just didn't know that was the one they were getting.

But you are right, we do have more surprises in store. :smile:

That was nice getting that message from Morgan. Can't wait to be decked out in some Bobby Jones Apparel.

That was nice getting that message from Morgan. Can't wait to be decked out in some Bobby Jones Apparel.

that apparel is going to rock for you guys.

Back