The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got offered a new job. After 5 years of 60+ hour weeks just couldn't take it any more and was tired of sales.
In a little less than a month I will be switching to an 8am-5pm job in the phone and server installation business again.
Now maybe I can really play some golf this summer! WOOOT!!!!

Congrats dude!!! Thats awesome.

Got offered a new job. After 5 years of 60+ hour weeks just couldn't take it any more and was tired of sales.
In a little less than a month I will be switching to an 8am-5pm job in the phone and server installation business again.

Congratulations

Wow Donne, that is impressive my friend. Crazy impressive.

Wow Donne, that is impressive my friend. Crazy impressive.

It's no "Nate's Man Cave", but I appreciate it.

My future sister- and brother-in-law bought me a set of three lessons with my instructor for my birthday! Score!

Congrats Hotled! And sweet present Alek!

Congrats man. I went three years without playing golf trying to make a living in NYC. Working 70 hours a week almost killed me. Here's to happier summers buddy!

Painted beat all but one of our other courses today with 108. The leader had 109 and they had a tournament. (That course has tournaments all the effing time, they are most likely going to have more rounds than any of the others over a year)

Pardon the over share

We celebrated our 2 year anniversary yesterday and I just got a call from the doctor that I am NOT a cystic fibrosis carrier (found out wife was a few weeks ago) so a little lukes is in the cards!

Pardon the over share

We celebrated our 2 year anniversary yesterday and I just got a call from the doctor that I am NOT a cystic fibrosis carrier (found out wife was a few weeks ago) so a little lukes is in the cards!

Awesome news dude.

Awesome news dude.

Thanks man, the last week+ has been pretty nerve wracking waiting for the results. Though I'd be lying if I didn't think about all of the golf I'd be able to play if we couldn't have kids haha.

Pardon the over share

Awesome buddy. Really happy for you guys. Just please dont name your child Alpha or 5-deep..Chad is acceptable..haha

Awesome buddy. Really happy for you guys. Just please dont name your child Alpha or 5-deep..Chad is acceptable..haha

Mack would be acceptable, Harry would as well... Chad, not so much!

Kidding, congrats Joe!

Good news Joe, congrats!

After working about 12 hours in the last couple days I finally got myself caught up on reviews. Woot woot.

Thanks man, the last week+ has been pretty nerve wracking waiting for the results. Though I'd be lying if I didn't think about all of the golf I'd be able to play if we couldn't have kids haha.

Congratulations Joe...that is just the male defense mechanism in action, looking at the bright side of a dark result. With our difficult journey to have our kids, I lived there for years before our first came.

Pardon the over share

Nice Joe.

Lil' Clive75 Lucardi will be an excellent golfer. I just know it!

The house we are buying passed inspection with flying colors! :bomb:

Going to be a heck of a week for you OG...enjoy it all!

That's great news, Bill! The bad news is you will have to move soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back