Bridgestone Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Bridgestone Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

So here is the teaser of the day...

You guys really know how to kill my work production on a Monday.

Man they got those boxed and shipped fast.
From talking with them this morning to going out. Good stuff.

That's not a cruel trick or anything. I can only wonder what's in that box for you guys

Pretty sweet for all you Bridgestone Staffers!

hmm, a bag of sorts perhaps.

Looking forward to seeing what you fellas get. Bridgestone continues to amaze when it comes to this event.

Pretty cool tease there. Look forward to seeing what's in the box.

So here is the teaser of the day...

You guys really know how to kill my work production on a Monday.

hmm wonder what it is? I bet your minds are all racing right now.

Um... NICE! can't wait to see what you all got!

#notyourstaffbag

Hahaha, that's awesome. Excited to see what's in da box!

Something with pockets, and things in said pockets. Either way, because its from Bridgestone I know it will be awesome.

What a ride it has been. The Bridgestone staff is amazingly interactive with all of us. Truly something special.

Pondering has commenced.

Something with pockets, and things in said pockets. Either way, because its from Bridgestone I know it will be awesome.

Very excited for you guys. Can't wait to see what's in there.

My mind is racing. So many possibilities.

Bridgestone rocks.

I can tell you whats not in those boxes...Left handed clubs. :banghead:

Good for Bridgestone taking care of their staffer. Cant wait to see what they are sending you guys.

I cannot wait to see what they have in those boxes for us!!

I can tell you whats not in those boxes...Left handed clubs. :banghead:

Good for Bridgestone taking care of their staffer. Cant wait to see what they are sending you guys.

stop trolling Ricky:alien:

stop trolling Ricky:alien:

I figure if I ask enough times, maybe they will make some left handed clubs. A guy can dream cant he? I want a set of DPC's in the worst way. They are so damn nice looking.

My guess on those boxes: Den Caddy FTW.

I was thinking that or stand bag. Den caddy makes sense based on history.

I was thinking stand bag too. Time will tell

I was thinking that or stand bag. Den caddy makes sense based on history.

I thought we wrote somewhere that things changed this year...:D
Something tells me that THP & the sponsors of this great event, have collaborated across the board on a few things and while we know each event we host is always wrong...this one will have most predictions being a bit off.

I kid I kid...:angel:

Yes it has! Bridgestone has brought it every year so I am not surprised. What did surprise me was the 40+ tweets i've gotten since that Pic was posted on Twitter.
I cannot wait. Having Bridgestone as a sponsor has been a blast so far. They are so engaged with us and make us feel like true staffers.

I thought we wrote somewhere that things changed this year...:D
Something tells me that THP & the sponsors of this great event, have collaborated across the board on a few things and while we know each event we host is always wrong...this one will have most predictions being a bit off.

I kid I kid...:angel:

Whoa.

That's how you do a teaser.

Back