The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

So far I have played in two CT Amateur Golf Tour Tournaments. I just wanted to get myself out of my comfort zone and put myself in uncomfortable situations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is huge. Great to see buddy.

Something I'd pass onto all of this year's MC participants: I saw an interview at the RBC Heritage with William McGirt, and he was talking about his experiences being in contention this year. He said that it allowed him to learn what happened to his body and his swing when he got nervous; for him, he knows that he gets faster with his tempo so he has to focus on slowing down. I would encourage everyone playing in this event to try to get into a tournament situation or something close to it before you get to Pawley's, so you can figure out what your body is going to do when you are nervous or when the adrenaline is pumping. I know that I was the same as McGirt, everything moves faster for me so I had to focus on taking deep breaths prior to swinging and trying to swing smoothly.

Great great advice dude. Couldn't agree more.

Something big is coming today...

Something big is coming today...

Well if that doesn't get mind mind racing and blood flowing.

I'm excited!

Well hello early morning teasers

The pace has definitely picked up on the news flashes and teases, can't wait to see what today brings!!

And here I thought we were gonna coast into MB

Very interesting...........

7am EST. There will be a new thread...GET READY, the Morgan Cup is coming!!!

Before I have to leave sweet. So many possibilities.

That's in like 12 minutes. What the?!???!

Enjoy.
1st Round Matchups Have Been Announced!!!

Enjoy.
1st Round Matchups Have Been Announced!!!

Umm yeah, that was quite the surprise!

Stoked to be leading off the event in the first group and playing with Panda.

Promise to avoid a 5 hour round. ;)

...and just like that. Craziness!

Wow July is just getting here sooner and sooner. Man #THPMC is going to be one H#LL of a time..

Wow July is just getting here sooner and sooner. Man #THPMC is going to be one H#LL of a time..

This is so true. This used to be 7 months away and I blinked and now it's 3 months away, and now round 1 pairings are up. I have a feeling the pace will only quicken, so hang on tight!

Boom! Now I have 3 months to get ready to duel with two of my favorite THPers!

This is so true. This used to be 7 months away and I blinked and now it's 3 months away, and now round 1 pairings are up. I have a feeling the pace will only quicken, so hang on tight!

Now we will blink once more and we will be standing in front of 40 staff bags, 40 THPers, 5 amazing OEMS, JB and Morgan looking proudly, and starting off a wonderful weekend!

It just got really, really, real!!!

They will be ready. We will be ready. It's going to be one heck of a morning in Round 1.

I didnt realize we were playing against each other. :alien: That really is an awesome matchup!!

I didnt realize we were playing against each other. :alien: That really is an awesome matchup!!

Yes Ricky. My comment could have applied to 39 brothers who are on this thing.

Back