#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Safe travels East Coasters! Still more packing time for us Left Coasters

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Safe travels to everyone getting on the road tomorrow. I'm ready for the final push, and two very long days starting tomorrow morning. Final work day tomorrow, followed by final packing, and a 9:50pm flight out of Alaska. Good thing I have no problem sleeping on planes. Two long flights, and I will be on a beautiful green golf course. Can't believe this is actually here. Can't wait to get started.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Travel day has arrived! I can't describe my excitement. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

Travel day has arrived! I can't describe my excitement. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

Enjoy Barry and have fun beating Chad.

Safe travels to everyone getting on the road tomorrow. I'm ready for the final push, and two very long days starting tomorrow morning. Final work day tomorrow, followed by final packing, and a 9:50pm flight out of Alaska. Good thing I have no problem sleeping on planes. Two long flights, and I will be on a beautiful green golf course. Can't believe this is actually here. Can't wait to get started.

THP #theking #imwithchad
Safe travels, looking forward to meeting you

See y'all in the morning! Looking forward to it!

I'm still packing/cleaning clubs.
you don't let them boys mess with your head

I'm heading to the sack folks and looking forward to our journey down the road tomorrow! This is going to be one heck of a fun ride with my buddies cpljohnst and MillerTime. :bomb: This is going to be an epic week meeting new friends and having fun with my old pals. Safe travels everyone and looking forward to meeting each of you guys soon. :golf2:
gray it's gonna be good to see you brother

I would never imagine anyone having a different online persona.......

Wish we were going to be down there to put even more of a beating on the THP crew but we are busy grinding away. Look forward to getting down there and settling this on the course.
tell you what, after you loose this weekend I'll fly out to Callaway and give you another shot at the title

Same here, just feel blessed to have gotten into this, hate that it was at someone else's expense, but since last year this is the one event I wanted more than anything. As JB says, it's The FREAKING King, Nuff said
Shane, I feel you man...was watching this unfold from a far 5 weeks ago. Now I'm poised to win this with my team. Truly a blessed time!

Travel safe everyone and have fun doing it!

Travel safely Barry. Have fun with OG and Josh.

see you guys tomorrow!

yeah...tomorrow.

IT'S HERE!

Down goes Frazier

Take care buddy, drive safely & have a blast. I know each of you are stoked beyond belief. I hope you have room in that car for Ole Gray and Miller Time to bring their trophies home.
winner.gif

One more day of work and then it's off to Orlando. Yes!

Safe travels boys. Packing today and early flight tomorrow. It's almost here. Can't wait!

Safe travels everybody! Practice rounds a mere day away. Can't wait for this bad boy to kick off!

Sitting in Madison now waiting on Barry to pull in. We should be heading out in approx 20 minutes to head down to Millegeville to pick up Josh ?

Let's head to gator land boys ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitting in Madison now waiting on Barry to pull in. We should be heading out in approx 20 minutes to head down to Millegeville to pick up Josh ��

Let's head to gator land boys ��

You guys have safe trip and don't squabble too much on the way down. It's a moot point anyway, because Team Harry will take this down!

#ImStillWithHarry

One workday separates me from this regal event. Just need to pack some last minute stuff after work and then the wheels will be a turnin! Safe travels Bill, Barry, and Josh!

Boarding passes secured, one more meeting with a customer this afternoon and its packing time!

Oh, the new X2 Hot Pro Hybrid I just got yesterday is maybe the best golf club I've ever had. Hit it 5 times yesterday in my 9 hole league and 5 great results. I'm seeing smash factors higher than I normally get with my driver. What a weapon this is going to be at #theKing!

Sitting in Madison now waiting on Barry to pull in. We should be heading out in approx 20 minutes to head down to Millegeville to pick up Josh ��

Let's head to gator land boys ��

Safe travels my bear wrasslin' friend. I know you are planning to take on a few of those gators just to keep in shape. I know you will do well this weekend, good luck buddy!

Had a productive range session last night. Needed to straighten out some things with the 5 and 6 irons. The rest of the bag is in pretty good shape. Having a bit of a mental block with the 5 and 6, as I'm trying too hard to kill the ball and get it in the air. Need to keep my 80% thought with those clubs as well. Once I got that feeling back, results were good. Range has controlled flight balls, so distance couldn't be gauged too well, but I know the distance will be there with a good strike.

Finishing up packing after work. Then one more day chained to the desk before I'm free for the King.

Safe travels to everyone, can't wait to meet you all!

Safe travels everyone, I can't wait to follow along with the entire journey!!!

Have a good time, ya'll. Travel safe!

Sitting at work on THP instead of working... This day can't go by fast enough! Safe travels to everyone heading down today.

Sitting at work on THP instead of working... This day can't go by fast enough! Safe travels to everyone heading down today.

Hahaha true that, I am gonna have a really hard time getting anything done today!

Played one last round last night. Shot 43 on back and played 15 holes overall and had 3 birdie looks within 5 feet. Still having mishits but I feel really comfortable with my game. Perfect timing!

Back