Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Those look really sexy.....

According to PGATOUR.COM Srixon has 3 models of irons being tested currently out on tour...hmm

McDowell tests new irons: Even though he kept his Srixon Z-TX II irons in the bag at the RBC Heritage, Graeme McDowell spent time testing a new set of Srixon Z 745 prototypes on the practice range early in the week.
According to Srixon, the cavity-back irons are one of three sets currently being tested on TOUR. The Z 745 model McDowell was working with features a small cavity-back and thicker sole — more material is positioned low and back in the club head — that likely could lead to more forgiveness and a higher launch angle.
The other two prototype models are a traditional muscle back called Z 945, and Z 545, another cavity-back iron that has an undercut cavity and wider sole width with a similar blade length as Z 745.

http://www.pgatour.com/equipmentreport/2014/04/20/roundup-rbc-heritage.html

More forgiveness=Higher launch.....awesome!

Oh snap. Dreams are coming true. I was hoping to hear that Z545 mentioned.

Oh snap. Dreams are coming true. I was hoping to hear that Z545 mentioned.

Absolutely, we just have to talk Big Time into getting the 945s so we can look at them and take swipes and imagine what its like to game something like that

Obviously everything above is all pondering/hypothetical conversation

Prototype Srixon Irons, I like the sound of that??? Maybe we will be seeing a Srixon Staff bag with Srixon irons in them in Myrtle beach??? Can't wait to hear some more info on these.

poked around on the Japanese site--of course there is no way to know if these will be a U.S. offering or if something else is on the books--but that Z545 would be the choice If I had to make it today!

WardF just got a #KnowledgeBomb dropped on him over on twitter! Possibly another clue to July!

Post it here dude.

So much...AWESOME.

Sweeeeeeeeet. That bag is amazing too. Love the color scheme.

Sweeeeeeeeet. That bag is amazing too. Love the color scheme.

Will look awesome with a sweet MC logo on it

See what I did ^^^

That is AWESOME!!! Love the looks of that Staff Bag!!!

Oh, Man-O-Man! What a beautiful bag and sounds like Alex definitely dropped some knowledge on you guys with that one!

JM

Oh man...that is flat out gorgeous!

Just doing some sponsor love over twitter--did not expect the #Knowledgebomb

I was just telling Pete today that I may have to bring a change of shorts if they wheeled out that bag on sponsor day...

By far one of my favorite bags!

That staff bag is pretty sweet. You guys will be styling for the MC.

This is potentially big stuff. Or it could be nothing. I like to believe it's exciting.

He is worse than JB with the secret keeping haha. I better have a word with him and make sure he keeps some of this stuff a surprise for later. I need to teach a seminar on how to be a vault of informatoin.

JJMorris is on line 2 and he says your vault is not that difficult to invade.
That came out worse than it sounded in my head.

Back