Winner's Team Rhiona - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf

Congrats dudes!!! You're gonna have an awesome time, fo sho. Better bone up on Taylor Swift's back catalogue though!

Holy crap! You gotta be freaking kidding me! My heart is racing right

Edit: Why doesn't all caps work?! Read this as if in all caps :D

Wow!! Crazy! I can't believe I got in. I'm so amazingly excited to be a part of this event. Thanks to THP, Callaway, and especially Coach Rhiona! Now I have a lot of motivation to improve my game over the net few months. September can't get here soon enough!

Congrats guys!! This is awesome.

Congrats guys! Well done!

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

Congrats guys! You are in for a treat. This is going to be a fantastic event.

I cannot wait to get the next contest started. Hoping that I can get in.

Wow. So after my initial mini freakout and moments of unbelief, I realized that I forgot to thank you guys. Thanks a ton THP for putting together an amazing event! Thanks to Callaway! Yall make awesome clubs and engage us consumers and little guys in a really great way. A big thank you to Rhiona and everyone in the selection process! I can't wait to get back to Hilton Head and run the Gauntlet! I gotta go practice.

Heck yes!!!! Congrats you three, you are going to rock it w/ Rhi!

Congrats guys.....awesome entries right there!

Congrats boys! Well done!

Congrats guys.

Congrats fellas! You are in for one heck of an event.

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats winners! !

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Congratulations guys...this will be another incredible event, and it will be impossible to not have fun with Rhi as your captain.

You sonofabeeches! Congratulations. I suppose. :wink:

Congrats to the 3 guys selected! Great job on the vines!

Wow!! Crazy! I can't believe I got in. I'm so amazingly excited to be a part of this event. Thanks to THP, Callaway, and especially Coach Rhiona! Now I have a lot of motivation to improve my game over the net few months. September can't get here soon enough!
Congrats teammate! Can't wait to meet you and play some golf in Hilton Head! #TeamRhi

First of all congratulations to the winners!

Second, Rhi... Girl, that was a big boo boo not picking "this guy!" Your teammates are solid, and should serve you well... Well enough to lose to whichever team I end up on!!

Rejection is motivation!

In all seriousness, congrats fellas, I know this will be one heck of an event!

Congrats teammate! Can't wait to meet you and play some golf in Hilton Head! #TeamRhi

Congratulations to you too! This is going to be such an amazing event. Hilton Head in September is going to be amazing. Looking forward to meeting you.

Congrats, fellas!!!! You're very lucky to be on Team Rhi!!!

Congrats guys - well done!!

Congrats guys. Good luck.

Congrats you guys!!! Great entries!!!

Back