2014 #TheKing - Live Update Thread

I think it's actually Buck and Brett tapping their Guinness keg..

Man, I leave him alone for 1 day with Buck...... :wink:

Looks like you guys had a great day! I was busy (shopping), so didn't get to follow this much but I am recapping now. You all sound like a bunch of kids in a candy store!!!! hee hee. Tomorrow should be pretty epic. GO TEAM HARRY!!!!!!

Man, I leave him alone for 1 day with Buck...... :wink:

Looks like you guys had a great day! I was busy (shopping), so didn't get to follow this much but I am recapping now. You all sound like a bunch of kids in a candy store!!!! hee hee. Tomorrow should be pretty epic. GO TEAM HARRY!!!!!!

Buck and his tattoos are a bad influence.

What a great day for all; took me a while to make my way through just a portion of the thread. THP putting on another great event, and Callaway showing great support, in effort, swag, and people. I hadn't picked a side, until now. #ImWithHarry Go get 'em tomorrow!!

The boys are smartly getting tucked in for the night. Tomorrow will be a hard fought battle. There will be plenty of time for celebration/partying tomorrow. Stay focused, Team Harry, and bring it home in the morning.

#ImStillWithHarry

I tried to keep up with the live thread today but some obligations got in the way. Skimmed some and saw a 1 pt difference so there must have been a lot of great matches. Keep up the great golf and coverage and finish this thing up strong!

I tried to keep up with the live thread today but some obligations got in the way. Skimmed some and saw a 1 pt difference so there must have been a lot of great matches. Keep up the great golf and coverage and finish this thing up strong!

Many of us in that same boat with ya! So much fun catching up on the thread; One point diff! Wow! Good luck tomorrow everyone!

So you know, we shut down the hotel bar with a lot of the ZooCrew at the Grandaddy. A lot of solid golf followed the next day.

But the thpers were on the losing end of most of the matches.

I'll say one thing: that Big Bertha isn't helping TUT with his snoring. (His phone is broken so he'll read this later) ?

5 Trips to the Tour Van this morning, getting trophies and crowns ready for this afternoon.
It is on. Sunday Singles is here. Team Chad up by a single point over Team Harry.
180 points on the line today. Coming down to the wire fellas...Good luck out there. #TheKingIsHere

Does anybody need a ride to the course this morning? If so the THP Tour Van is available for the short trek. It will be leaving the resort at 7:15.

Good luck to everyone this morning. Hope it end up being decided with the last pairing on the last hole. Though obviously in Team Harry's favor!

I think it's actually Buck and Brett tapping their Guinness keg..

We pop bottles. I can't wait to come home and show you my new red tan I got! It's shiny and turns bright white when you touch it.

It's tight! I hope it's tight until the final putt!!

Great stuff guys.

It's time! Not scripted but welcome. A single point separates #TeamHarry and #TeamChad. The title will be decided this morning, on Championsgate National course. 10 matches to decide who the king with be. It going to be epic.

I'll say one thing: that Big Bertha isn't helping TUT with his snoring. (His phone is broken so he'll read this later) ?

Do I need to give him $20??? :p

Does anybody need a ride to the course this morning? If so the THP Tour Van is available for the short trek. It will be leaving the resort at 7:15.

Bumping this in case anybody needs a ride.

Have fun out there guys.

Good luck. Have fun. Leave it all out there. No regrets. #ImWithHarry

Good luck everyone! Enjoy the epic final round.

I look forward to following along today fellas!

#GoTeamHarry

#HarryBeTheKing

Alright boys and girls, it's here! #TheKing Sunday singles.

I hope everyone plays really well and am looking forward to seeing who takes home the crown.

Well we all know it will be #TeamHarry but I guess to be fair you guys should probably play it out. Have fun!

Great time last night with great people. Ready to do work this morning. Time to win this thing for Harry. Let's go BOYS!

Damn....was getting caught up and saw the lopsided lead then War provided the update. Doesn't get any closer to that heading into today's single matches!

It's time! Not scripted but welcome. A single point separates #TeamHarry and #TeamChad. The title will be decided this morning, on Championsgate National course. 10 matches to decide who the king with be. It going to be epic.

Would love to be watching your match panda. Finley having to give you strokes?

Back