2014 #TheKing - Live Update Thread

If my math is correct, I think Team Chad is currently winning by a hair!

From the scores we've heard I think 3, but I think Harry has some bigger leads still out there. It's freaking tight!

Was 3 down with 3 to play and scratched out the last 3 to even it up. 9 and 9 between jimmy and I great round of gawf.

Nice Buck! Way to fight back dude.

Was 3 down with 3 to play and scratched out the last 3 to even it up. 9 and 9 between jimmy and I great round of gawf.

Way to fight back buddy!

That's awesome. Way to claw back dude!

After the 1st 4 matches in, team Harry is up 3 points

Dang, well done dude

Man this is awesome. Keep the updates coming. Great Job Panda on slaying the Finley. He's got game for sure but no one messes with Panda.

Would love to have the tee shot back on 17!

Fun round of golf that was well played.

BUCK! Fought all the way man! Great comeback man!

JM

That a boy Buck! Have a Guinness and enjoy it bro

Well done Freddie, heck of a round. Come Team Chad!

MT 10 points Shane 8 points. Had a great time. I fought it as hard as I could

After the 3rd 4 some comes in. Team Harry ahead by 4 points

Lots a good matches coming in, gonna be tight

I'm on the edge here following along today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is so weird from me to be on the sidelines waiting to find out the winner just like everyone here. The suspense is brutal!

You're telling me !!!!

Back