2014 #TheKing - Live Update Thread

How many groups left?

#ImStillWithHarry

One I believe. Team Chad is gonna need a lopsided number in the last group.

This is so weird from me to be on the sidelines waiting to find out the winner just like everyone here. The suspense is brutal!

Welcome to how the rest of us have to live! This event is just blowing away everything I was expecting it to be, and I was expecting it to be pretty amazing anyway, so that's saying something.

Been silently following along as I've been out and about today and can only say Bravo to all of you. Amazing playing people.

69 today and won by by 4 points.
GREAT round dude.

Was 3 down with 3 to play and scratched out the last 3 to even it up. 9 and 9 between jimmy and I great round of gawf.
This is AWESOME. Was Eye of the Tiger playing for you over the last three?

MT 10 points Shane 8 points. Had a great time. I fought it as hard as I could
Solid, solid effort. Josh, the THP Hall of Famer, goes to 3-0 on the weekend.

Thanks for all of the updates. It was seriously difficult to focus on a Demo Day while checking my phone every 2 minutes.

#ImWithHarry

I have been holding off going to the course myself until the #TheKing is crowned!

The winner of the 1st ever #Theking is team @HarryArnettCG defeating team @HashtagChad in a very close match.

Congrats team Harry! Well fought and well earned!

All hail King Harry!! Long live the King!!!

Uh oh...
yrymu8y6.jpg

Not a Bad ending.
ta4evutu.jpg

That was a heck of a shot out of water, and great coverage too!

Congratulations to Team Harry for the victory! An INCREDIBLE follow, every single one of you played your hearts out. What an event!

Congrats to Team Harry!!

Congrats Team Harry!

Taps away

Love that vine from the water, leaving it all out there!

Congrats TeamHarry! I'm so happy for my buddies Brett , Shane and Barry.

You all rocked it this weekend!

I can't wait to see the fancy scoreboard...and how close it was.

The winner of the 1st ever #Theking is team @HarryArnettCG defeating team @HashtagChad in a very close match.

Congrats to Team Harry for the hard fought victory. Thanks to all the participants for putting on a hell of a show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The King is here!!!!

Congrats to #teamharry, fantastic job battling back today and pulling out the victory!

Sparks and JJ even. Golf4 life takes AK 3 up

Congrats team Harry on the win.

Also congrats to all participants on being part of what looked like one of the best events ever.

Thank you guys for all the vines, picture and posts that allowed us to experience it with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done everyone! This thread, this event, fantastic.

Congrats to Team Harry! Everyone should be proud & can't wait for the victory ceremonies?

Congrats Team Harry!

Great updates throughout, congrats Team Harry. Such a tight event all the way through. Truly a hard fought battle. Well done everyone!

Congrats to TeamHarry! Heck of a victory and some great golf played this weekend! I knew you guys had it in you all along. Still a great effort by the Chadsters.

Back