2014 #TheKing Was Here - Video & Recap Thread

Video was great. Coverage was great. Participants were amazing. #SuccessStory #letsdoitagain

Love that! Such great pictures. This was a great event to follow along. Thank you THP and Callaway for doing this.

Video was great. Coverage was great. Participants were amazing. #SuccessStory #letsdoitagain

This was my 4th THP event of the year, 5th overall. The others didn't come close to how great this one was. If there is another one, I will try my best to get there. Callaway/THP are both so much better when they come together like this. Can't wait to see what's coming up in the future.

Awesome video!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Had a great time. More to come later but THP and Callaway brought it.

I also have swing sequence pics of everyone from the first tee today. I'll get those posted tomorrow when I get home.

So many amazing memories in that video, I can't wait to hear the stories for each one!

Love the vid!

Awesome video that really highlights an incredible experience for all involved! Glad everyone had fun, and congratulations to Team Harry!

Wonderful video, and you all did an amazing job!

Awesome video tons of awesome pics jealous of the weekend

Great video josh. My full recap will come tomorrow, don't want to attempt on my phone while half asleep, but I will say, #TheKIng #THP #Callawaygolf blew the doors off the place :)

This was a heck of an event to follow this weekend. Life got in the way, but it was awesome to take a couple min and catch up and see some unbelievable golf being played.

Well done Team Harry.

Great recap video indeed. I really hope #theking returns in 2015!

Great video. Great event, and really enjoyed the live updates. Would love to see The King stick around. Callaway helped put on a truly great event, and set an incredible standard.

Great video, Great event. Thank you Callaway and THP for making it happen. Long Live the King!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Great video. Working on my recap as I type this.

Also, that Racoon was up to no good. What a thief!

Great video and great music selection. Hard not to know what song that is, sing along, and know that it fits that video and this event perfectly.

Can't wait to read all the participant recap posts. I'm lucky to have met a handful of the guys that participated this weekend, but the recap threads are always a good way of getting to know the guys you haven't met yet.

Thanks again for all of the update posts. I can't say it enough how awesome that was to follow along.

Great video and another awesome THP event

You can definitely have the time of your life at any THP event. Great recap video! What an awesome weekend for THPers and Callaway. Team Harry FTW!

What is so cool about that video is that all the participants can watch it again and again over time and re-live the memory of a fantastic, one of a kind weekend. Heck, even some us who didn't, but followed along can as well.

What a great video. It's making me want to better my game.

Well done on the video. Just an amazing event that just unfolded and left so many of us following along all weekend. Awesome golf was played under some very pressure situations!!! Hope this event makes another appearance in 2015!!!

Great photos from an amazing event with an amazing company.

Awesome video, what an amazing event. Congrats to everyone who helped make it a success!

Back