New 2014 THP Limited Edition Hat

These went pretty fast and came back fast too!

Get them while their hot folks!

JM

Can I order another...and talk about wow. Had I not got my phone out and saw my reminder I would have been depressed the rest of the day.

Just got one. You guys are completely right about this being a way to support the community; I don't need another hat, but this is a great looking one, and I love THP, so bring on the hat!

Got mine!

Shocker, nope.

#doublesellout

Darn was busy at work this morning and completely forgot about this.

That happened fast.

Glad I got my order in!

Glad I was home and ready to get my order in

Looking forward to wearing it on the course

Got my order in. Forgot to put my Albatross code in so I paid full price. SO TOTALLY WORTH IT!!

Well done THPers! Love seeing the support for this amazing place.

Bunch of folks got a sweet hat. I would have snatched one up if I was a hat guy. Congrats to those who got in!

Continuing ed class today and they decided to have a working lunch so I am just getting back in. I had no chance to even try to get one. Gonna be some THPer's with a really nice lid soon!!!

Being a newbie I was slow on the uptake. However, I discovered the next best thing...about to order the THP visor!

Being a newbie I was slow on the uptake. However, I discovered the next best thing...about to order the THP visor!

Pretty sweet alternative.

I wish I could wear a visor, middle aged thinning hair makes it not a good idea though :(
those visors are sweet.
Glad I was able to get the new hat

Pretty sweet alternative.

Very quick sellout. Very impressive. I'm glad I was able to get my order in early in the sale. I really like this one, but then, I like all my THP hats. Looks like I'll be going to Lids next week to get it personalized.

Very quick sellout. Very impressive. I'm glad I was able to get my order in early in the sale. I really like this one, but then, I like all my THP hats. Looks like I'll be going to Lids next week to get it personalized.

You should just have them put on there.
"Hall Of Famer - Nuff Said"
or
"THP Outing Approved"

Back