Prayers, positive thoughts, everything you got

Got a surgery update and everything is going well. Maybe about an hour left and they've removed a large amount of it. Should be seeing her in about 2 hours.
Glad everything is going well so far, hang in there, continued thoughts and prayers headed your way.

She's out! Don't get to see her yet, but the Dr was really happy with how everything went. He thinks he got all of it, but won't know for sure until an MRI tomorrow. He used the perfect reference for its size too; just bigger than a golf ball :D

She's on close watch for seizures and bleeding, but things look good. Won't know for months if there's permanent damage as she progresses through PT/OT, but today was the biggest hurdle.

Thank you all so much for your positive thoughts, prayers, and overall support. You guys have been amazing through this whole thing.

She's out! Don't get to see her yet, but the Dr was really happy with how everything went. He thinks he got all of it, but won't know for sure until an MRI tomorrow. He used the perfect reference for its size too; just bigger than a golf ball :D

She's on close watch for seizures and bleeding, but things look good. Won't know for months if there's permanent damage as she progresses through PT/OT, but today was the biggest hurdle.

Thank you all so much for your positive thoughts, prayers, and overall support. You guys have been amazing through this whole thing.

Danny, this is great to hear. I am really glad that things are looking up. Still thinking of your guys until you're clear out of the woods.

I am unbelievably happy for you. I'm hoping for the continued best.

Danny, huge sigh of relief man. So glad everything went smoothly so far and hope for a speedy and full recovery.

I am sitting here with tears in my eyes, very happy tears, knowing that she made it out of the surgery ok, and the doctor seems so optimistic. I couldn't be more happy for you right now!

So glad to hear that everything went well initially, Danny. Will keep pulling for you guys going forward!!!

So glad to hear the good news Danny. All the best to her and you all in the hours, days, weeks, months, and years forward.

Very awesome to hear Danny. I can't fathom how relived you must feel right now

Danny,

So very pleased for all of you, especially the little one buddy. Continued prayers for a full and speedy recovery. Let me know if you need anything at all and hang tough. Doing a happy dance for you guys. :bananadance:

JM

So happy for you guys! Love the good news and continue to think and pray for you all.

Great news Danny. If you have any questions about the medical lingo or anything else, I'm just a PM away.

So great to hear Danny! Continued prayers as she recovers!

I am happy to hear this!

Great news and more prayers for a smooth recovery ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome Danny! Best news all day!

I can't tell you how happy I am right now for you all. Little tough to see my screen right now. Wonderful, wonderful news.

I am so very happy for you and your family. Congratulations.

Great news Danny. So happy today went well.

So freakin happy bro! Please keep us updated so we can continue to send prayers her way.

Good to hear! Glad things are looking good. Hope things continue to go well!

So glad to hear everything is going forward well - prayers will continue!

That's just awesome news, so happy for you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best news all day. So happy for you guys.

Back