THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go War and Matt! Love, THP People.

JM

The generosity of some people amazes me to no end. I'm not a very emotional guy, but came close today and still feel humbled.

Will you listen to this guy! Let me tell something about generosity and my good friend Doug. Before the Bacon putter cover went on sale, I commented in the thread that I would be on the course when it went on sale, and would miss out on getting one. A few days later Doug texted me for my address. When I got back from a golf trip to Destin last weekend, a Bacon head cover was waiting for me, and Doug won't give me his Paypal info so I can repay him for it. It is a great feeling to know you have friends like Doug here on THP. Thank you, my friend.

Love seeing this thread pop up. A lot of great people around here. Love seeing THPers being good to other THPers!

Will you listen to this guy! Let me tell something about generosity and my good friend Doug. Before the Bacon putter cover went on sale, I commented in the thread that I would be on the course when it went on sale, and would miss out on getting one. A few days later Doug texted me for my address. When I got back from a golf trip to Destin last weekend, a Bacon head cover was waiting for me, and Doug won't give me his Paypal info so I can repay him for it. It is a great feeling to know you have friends like Doug here on THP. Thank you, my friend.
Very nice! Well done Doug

While I'm on the subject of the generosity of THPers, I need to give a shout out to JeffReedMo. Jeff sent me a PM after my post about not being able to be on line when "Bacon" went on sale. He asked if anyone had offered to cover me, and said he would get me one if no one had. I thanked him and said I thought I was covered, even though I wasn't (or so I thought), because I knew the sale was limited to one and didn't want him to miss out on getting one. But, as Doug (J4U) said in his earlier post, it is truly humbling to see and experience the generosity of our family on THP. Thanks again Jeff.

This thread just makes me smile, well done Ryan, Matt, Doug and JeffReed. Great guys all. :clapp:

I gotta give a BIG shout out to niteowl03. I was seeking some assistance in helping to document my SeeMore fitting experience with Pat O'Brien today and Aaron volunteered to take a solid 4 hours out of his day to drive 60 miles across DFW and document the process for me via photo/video.

I'm not surprised at all by this knowing Aaron but that doesn't diminish now much I appreciate his efforts and kindness. Thank YOU Aaron!!!

I gotta give a BIG shout out to niteowl03. I was seeking some assistance in helping to document my SeeMore fitting experience with Pat O'Brien today and Aaron volunteered to take a solid 4 hours out of his day to drive 60 miles across DFW and document the process for me via photo/video.

I'm not surprised at all by this knowing Aaron but that doesn't diminish now much I appreciate his efforts and kindness. Thank YOU Aaron!!!

That's awesome. We'll done Aaron.

Now that is selflessness and THP in a nutshell. Such an awesome act Aaron.

Well done guys!

I live in Little Rock, Arkansas. On Monday my girl put a bunch of clothes and bathroom essentials to donate for the families of the tragic tornados here in Arkansas on Sunday 4-27-14

Your quite welcome my friend, Enjoy it. What I was referring to in my statement would blow dynamite away, seriously!

Well, Kang hits this thread yet again. I stop by to check out his new Bridgestone goodies and he shows me this
2uma9a7u.jpg

javuda8y.jpg

I mention what shafts I'm scoping on the bay, guess what, he has them and tells me to cancel my watch list basically! Really!

So I get ready to leave and he follows me out with the above picture with the D+ in it. Says use it until the MC. No, was my answer as he put it in my back seat. I'm not sure I can hit it, such a beautiful club. Thank you buddy!

Aaron is awesome, he has helped me out before as well.

Some amazing THPers in this thread, I love reading it.

You guys are seriously nice people. This thread has so much good in it.

3ava4ypa.jpg

Got home today and there was a package waiting for me. A letter from Gio (gcruz86) and CJ (Michigan_Slice) with a Master's ball marker.

Thanks guys! That was a fun weekend of golf for me, and I hope I get to tee it up with both of you again in the future!

What a great thread to read before bed. Such a great group of people with big hearts. Love it!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Shout out to Lefty78. Heard he had a White Tie he was looking to move and he wouldn't let me pay him anything for it! Thanks Don!

Shout out to Lefty78. Heard he had a White Tie he was looking to move and he wouldn't let me pay him anything for it! Thanks Don!

Don is just good folks all the way round. Well done buddy!

Well done lefty

Great stuff by all the kind THPers! This thread makes my heart happy!

This thread is just amazing. Love all the amazing generosity.

I had a pretty amazing gesture from O'Carrol and Jman last week. Both offered me a chance to try out the iLines and there was no way I could say no, just trying to help thin the hordes, but they wouldn't let me pay for them or for shipping. I thank you fine gentleman for your generosity and I will find a way to pay it back or pay it forward.

I want to give a HUGE shoutout to c0ncept for his kindness recently. I had posted about some issues my daughter was having with a large birthmark and the laser surgeries she's been having to help remove it. He went out of his way to talk with someone he knows about the issue, and he sent me a whole list of different types of cosmetics she could use to help cover it up. I showed the list to my wife, and she did a bit of additional research and grabbed one of the ones that was recommended. Let me tell you, my daughter put some on 1 week post-procedure and it covered up the surgery bruises 100%. She was THRILLED because she had an honor society induction and had her photo taken all night, and there was no sign of her birthmark or the bruising. For a 13 year old, that's simply huge.

Thanks again my man, I owe you a big one!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back