THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice work Donne!

Thanks. Reading the Pelz short game book has helped a lot and I am not even done with it.

We all could use short game work. Look forward to seeing your progress sometime soon. Looks like no golf for a week or two after the rain the last 2 days. The courses around here are under water.

The last two really solid nines I played finally got to officially count in the handicap. Dropped from a 17.4 to a 15.4 with the latest revision.

I know it will get tougher to move it down as more scores get posted, but happy to see the results of the lessons both on the golf course and on the scoreboard.

Atta boy Donne!!! I remember a while back you said you were going to focus more on practicing and lessons than just going out and playing and its something that really struck a cord with me. It's the same approach I have been taking. I thank you for that.

Down from a 17.3 to a 16.5 today. I'm a little behind where I want to be, but the weather has also kept me from getting as many rounds in as I would like. Takes a long time to see any change when only 9-hole rounds are being entered.

Down to 6.2 from 6.5 with only 2 separate 9 hole and 1 18 hole round in. Not a big jump, but slow and steady improvement will get me to where I want to be. I'm excited to keep it moving in the right direction.

9.8~10 still plenty of work to be done. Some great improvements being made fellas, congrats!

Going the wrong way! 6.6 to 7.7. My chipping and putting so far this year is costing me big time!!
Can't wait for the See More fitting in June!

Dropped a few ticks down to 11.2. A modest improvement this month, but the swing is feeling really good, and lessons are starting to kick in. It's good to be able to get in more work on a consistent basis now that the weather is cooperating more. I've got a ways to go to reach my goals, but I'm confident I'll get there.

I dropped for 16.6 to 15.4. I'm heading in the right direction, but nowhere near where I was hoping to be at this point.

mine ticked up .3, up to 8.3. That move was expected. As I have said I'm not really going to look at my hdcp all that much until probably the June 1st revision.

6.9 On the revision from 7.3. I don't think I posted anything below my Handicap since the last revision though--maybe I am just knocking off some old higher scores? Weird Math.

As expected, mine went up to 17.9 today. Lost another really good score from last year, and while I was able to play well enough in Orlando to win my matches, I was taking too long to get the ball in the hole. I feel like I'm on the cusp of throwing down some great scores which will drop the cap in a hurry.

I dropped for 16.6 to 15.4. I'm heading in the right direction, but nowhere near where I was hoping to be at this point.

Neither am i. But we will just keep working!

mine ticked up .3, up to 8.3. That move was expected. As I have said I'm not really going to look at my hdcp all that much until probably the June 1st revision.

11.1 for me. Nice to know your giving me a few!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet. Looks like I get to play deandec straight up.

Originally posted this in the wrong thread....

Trending up a bit from 3.1 to 3.8 but I kind of expected that. The new home course is much tougher than the old one even though the old one is rated higher. I always thought that my cap was inflated to to the over rating of my old track. This feels more accurate. Time to drive it down now

only .2 but down to 13.3

Hey dcbrad,
Remember when I was complaining about the index and the way it was setup. Disregard. When we play, you get 2 strokes now.

9 I believe.
Blinking & anger would ensue. :D

9... You guys get zero from now on if Beags and I play you two and you like it!

9... You guys get zero from now on if Beags and I play you two and you like it!

Total BS

Im a 12.2, Jb an 8 so thats 20ish

You are a 3.8 and Beags is 5.2 so thats 9

We should get 11 instead of 9!

Sweet. Looks like I get to play deandec straight up.

I got strokes from you the first time we played(2). Besides, I don't need strokes. My record vs you isn't all that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back