What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 9 today (56 minutes, what?), gingerly I might add as the back is still misbehaving a decent bit.

Didn't really try to full swing at anything until the 7t hole, but ended up with a +3 - 39 on the nine, 5 bogeys (4 were all putting, but more on that in the proper thread tomorrow) and two birdies. Smooth and simple off the tee pays off, hopefully I can keep that going.

I shot a ho-hum 38 tonight. Made some casual mistakes that I could have avoided, but managed to finish with a decent birdie which is always nice.

40 tonight, new low round for the front 9 at my course. After a bogey on 1 I dropped a 15 foot putt for an unlikely birdie. I was happy to improve a shot after yesterday!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

You have a solid game in you Andy -- Let's find it and make 40 an expectation at worst.

I shot 91 with 33 putts at my home course, Blantyre Sports Club, Malawi. Four sevens on the card hurt me, I could have broken 90 for maybe the fourth time in my career. Hit 3 greens in regulation but for the most part, my wedges cooperated today. The good news is my handicap is now 20 from 21. The target is to get to 18 next month.
7e5e4utu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call me a scrambler...today I didn't have the best ball striking day, the course was very soggy (Probably not a good idea MikeDean for this afternoon), and I threw the TD-01 in the bag.

I ended up with a measly 40/41= 81 on a course I've never played. Hitting FW's today was absolutely awful, as I threw the XHot back in the bag. Irons & short game were key today.

Flashes of brilliance today with the TD-01, (32 putts). Several 1 putts early on but a lot of 2-putts. (More on that it appropriate thread.)

#TeamParadiseDoingWork

Good rpund matt!

Call me a scrambler...today I didn't have the best ball striking day, the course was very soggy (Probably not a good idea MikeDean for this afternoon), and I threw the TD-01 in the bag.

I ended up with a measly 40/41= 81 on a course I've never played. Hitting FW's today was absolutely awful, as I threw the XHot back in the bag. Irons & short game were key today.

Flashes of brilliance today with the TD-01, (32 putts). Several 1 putts early on but a lot of 2-putts. (More on that it appropriate thread.)

#TeamParadiseDoingWork

Keep up the good work buddy

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

44-43/87 on a good ball striking day at my home course. (Thanks to kc720 who told me what I have been doing wrong)

10 FWYS
7 GIR
38 putts
2 birds
2 pars
12 bogies
1 double
1 triple

I struck the ball today the best I have in several months as I focused on correcting a swing flaw. (thanks again Kang) I gained one club distance on my irons and about 15-20 yards on my drives. (Thanks again Kang) The only thing holding me down today were the silly-fast greens. Now I like fast greens but there are good fast greens and stupid fast greens. These were stupid. 4 threeputt bogies on the front nine had me putting defensively the rest of the round. They are hosting the Open Qualifier for the area and have it playing hard so guys can practice as the group ahead of me were.

I shot my PB today 84!!!! I struck the ball well and had some not so good holes, but grinded it out.

6600 yds 44/40 72.0/128
Hit 10 FW & 8GIR
8 pars, 8 bogeys 2doubles & 34 putts.

As happy as I am with this score I burned a ton of edges for birdie that didn't drop, but this is a confidence booster & I round I can build on.

Last edited:
Great work Mike and congrats on the PB!!

Nice Mike!!!

39/38 77 on home course. New PB there!!

82, had a few double bogeys and 1 birdie

#TeamParadiseDoingWork

Nice round bud!!!
#TeamParadiseDoingWork

Well done Mike!!

Wow. Lots of PBs and low rounds today! Congrats guys!

I shot my PB today 84!!!! I struck the ball well and had some not so good holes, but grinded it out.

6600 yds 44/40
Hit 10 FW & 8GIR

As happy as I am with this score I burned a ton of edges for birdie that didn't drop, but this is a confidence booster & I round I can build on.

Well done buddy

Thanks guys. The last few times out it's been bad & I needed this to show I can do it. Huge confidence boost today.

44-43/87 on a good ball striking day at my home course. (Thanks to kc720 who told me what I have been doing wrong)

10 FWYS
7 GIR
38 putts
2 birds
2 pars
12 bogies
1 double
1 triple

I struck the ball today the best I have in several months as I focused on correcting a swing flaw. (thanks again Kang) I gained one club distance on my irons and about 15-20 yards on my drives. (Thanks again Kang) The only thing holding me down today were the silly-fast greens. Now I like fast greens but there are good fast greens and stupid fast greens. These were stupid. 4 threeputt bogies on the front nine had me putting defensively the rest of the round. They are hosting the Open Qualifier for the area and have it playing hard so guys can practice as the group ahead of me were.

Im definitely not a pro, we just happen to share a swing flaw ;) heritage again?

6600 yds 44/40
Hit 10 FW & 8GIR

Congrsts on PB!

44/40 in the wettest sloppiest round ever. Rough was brutal with all the water...was too easy to hit fat. Had a few good chips and a few not so good. Putted well, not taking much stock in anything that went down there.

40/43 from 6585 71.2/124

Hit the ball solid. Not always so accurate, but lots of GAIR's today, which made it easier to get up and down. Pretty enjoyable round on a course I don't play too often.

Thanks guys. The last few times out it's been bad & I needed this to show I can do it. Huge confidence boost today.

Proud for ya Mike ??⛳

40/43 from 6585 71.2/124

Hit the ball solid. Not always so accurate, but lots of GAIR's today, which made it easier to get up and down. Pretty enjoyable round on a course I don't play too often.

Big boy distance too...not bad

82, had a few double bogeys and 1 birdie

Your game is really right now buddy, throw out a silly hole here and there and your in the 80's all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back