2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Hey there's no crying in baseball so I am good. I just want to have a time of a lifetime with all you guys down there and never forget this.
:shock: There are things you don't admit in public. This is one of them.

You need a public relations rep. Find someone to run the rest of your posts past ... you have dug yourself a hole so deep you best start learning Mandarin.

Naaa Jenn is use to me being defeated by bhilln and Zenger so she always listens to me cry at night. This might take it to a whole new level and I probably will be sleeping in the tub.
But this time, you will be wearing a dress.

I just want to have a time of a lifetime with all you guys down there and never forget this.
Yeah, I don't think any of us are going to forget this one ... especially if it goes exactly how many are predicting it will.

True, but it won't be the first time if you go back and read some earlier post. And that time I was infront of the whole school. I think JB is more nervous about being in a dress than I am.
But this time, you will be wearing a dress.

After reading the last two pages, the only people I feel sorry for are bhillin and zenger.

Naaa Jenn is use to me being defeated by bhilln and Zenger so she always listens to me cry at night. This might take it to a whole new level and I probably will be sleeping in the tub.

Please make sure the drain isn't closed as I'd hate for you to drown in a tub of your own tears!

I found Coers ride to #1 tee

how-to-draw-princess-cadence-my-little-pony_1_000000012723_3.png

Maybe he can rent one from his boys over at Central Florida Bronies

Hey lets not forget Hawk!!! He's seen what kind of damage I can do LOL!!!
After reading the last two pages, the only people I feel sorry for are bhillin and zenger.

Oh geez. Best part is that will be the best "drive" of his/her day.

So glad I was quick with the camera that day.

HAHA yes yes that is hilarious. This just goes out to you JB,Mike, and Thomas to not let me do any driving. I can get a little crazy and I don't want to end up with the gators.
Oh geez. Best part is that will be the best "drive" of his/her day.

There was no quickness about that, I was just screwed and had to have Super Hawk and Big Bad Bhilln save the day.
So glad I was quick with the camera that day.

I'm guessing a bunch of videos will pop up on THP quick just after that first group tees off....

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I feel bad for Coers wife, after a nice day at the spa she will spend the night sleepless as she listens to Coers cry himself to sleep.

tumblr_inline_muxlsifzgV1rocwym.gif

I am working with the Spa to get the dates fixed. I told them everyone has to have their service(s) done on Saturday. Stay tuned...

I wish I was going to be at this event just to see all this drama play out.....The first time I played with JB in Austin, I sliced my first tee shot off the planet....played a little better a few months latter in Myrtle Beach.

Our group does have a prime seat don't we?

That we do! Can't wait!

Didn't we do this for Hilton Head? Everyone was going to pull everything from 3 wood to 9 iron off the tee on every hole ... and 99% of us pulled driver. You know you're going to pull driver. You. Know. It.

Driver.

Driver.

Yes ... driver.

It's all about course management, however I've got to compete with MWard. He has a lethal stick!

I might sell my spot to the highest bidder. Who wants to play with coers and JB? Your only obligation is that you need to supply mike with enough popcorn to last the round.

Bidding starts at $100.

Heck I'd would keep it...

#LeavesYouUnnoticed

The first hole at Hilton Head was wide open. It looked a lot more intimidating online.

EDITED had wrong hole up!! Looks like slight doglef right but mostly straight so I am golden there... Driver baby all day long!!!
fldia-1.jpg

Last edited:
Are you bringing* the GoPro, JB?

So, is there a bread pudding related announcement today? Did I miss it? Sorry, just trying to focus on the important stuff.

Back