2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Villa De Flora has one of the best buffets I've ever been to. I cannot begin to describe how excited I am for this. You two didn't have to do that for us!

Do they have prime rib lol

Villa De Flora has one of the best buffets I've ever been to. I cannot begin to describe how excited I am for this. You two didn't have to do that for us!
I assume the rules for NOT eating in line also apply for this dinner excursion.

Swear to God Ward, if I see you eating in line, I will start yelling "inappropriate touch" and tell security you touched me in a bad place.

Sounds like a great kickoff for the weekend! Thanks very much!

... though we now know the plan is to stuff us with food to the point where we can't play ...

Swear to God Ward, if I see you eating in line, I will start yelling "inappropriate touch" and tell security you touched me in a bad place.

I'm glad I'm somewhat quick witted, because it's very tough to explain while on a conference call why I laughed out loud for no reason. This place is legit. There will be no eating in line.

The last two times we ate here, I just had the Cesar salad and bread pudding, it's all I needed because they were so good! They make their bread pudding with donuts!

Nice! I look forward to MWard finishing his first plate right around the time he gets through the line.

The last two times we ate here, I just had the Cesar salad and bread pudding, it's all I needed because they were so good! They make their bread pudding with donuts!
Better than 4Rivers Krispy Kreme?

True story. I told the lady that organized this for us, we would sign on the dotted line only if they assure us that bread pudding would be on the line. Its not always there. She told me she would take care of it.

I have only had 4Rivers Banana's Foster bread pudding, but yes, it's definitely better than that.
Oh my. I have a new goal in life, and it is this bread pudding.
True story. I told the lady that organized this for us, we would sign on the dotted line only if they assure us that bread pudding would be on the line. Its not always there. She told me she would take care of it.
Dude, I dont need to hear this.

Bread pudding is a weakness of mine, you know this!

Bread Pudding from donuts?! It's two amazing worlds colliding!!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Should have signed up

I am not kidding, I really did go there twice and just eat a salad and then bread pudding. The rest of the food just seemed like filler, it just wasn't necessary. My stomach is growling now.

Friday is perfect timing for this. It's going to be a great last meal for Andrew! Let's just hope he doesn't ruin the bread pudding by salting it up with any pre-round crying.

Friday is perfect timing for this. It's going to be a great last meal for Andrew! Let's just hope he doesn't ruin the bread pudding by salting it up with any pre-round crying.

#lastsupper

I am going to have to buy new pants. Villa de Flora on Friday, potentially Kobe on Saturday, and my wife and I are meeting her parents at the Epcot Biergarten buffet after the rounds on Sunday. The only way this weekend could get better is if there is some golf.

Announcement

Friday evening we will begin with a cocktail hour in a suite at the Hyatt Regency and then from there head over to the Gaylord Palms to have dinner at Villa De Flora for a buffet that is quite good. While we know dinner was not included in this event, GG and I wanted to do something nice for everybody that is coming to town so this is on us. You will have the entire buffet available as well as tea, water and soft drinks.

Beer and Wine as well as a full bar is available to you, but that is at an additional cost (you will have your own bill for that).

This buffet is Mediterranean themed and has not only multiple carving stations, but also a pasta station, full sald stations, hot dishes and a dessert area that is fantastic. We have a section set aside for us so we will all be able to sit together Friday evening at 7:30pm EST.

We hope you all enjoy visiting another property and indulging in some wonderful food and we are excited to see you all there.

Please note there is a fee for parking, however if you choose self parking and bring your receipt into Villa De Flora, we are told they will validate that slip and self parking will be free of charge and valet will be discounted.

Wow, y'all are awesome, well GG is anyway. Thank you

Do they have prime rib lol

Hope we only see it Friday night and not Saturday morning :)

Thank you JB and GolferGal, looking forward to the meal!

This sounds amazing. Gotta pack my stretchy pants :bashful:

Thanks JB n GG

Back