What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buck will look very intimidating in that hat. Which irons?

10 THP Green Pure grips came yesterday. Not sure what they'll go on yet.

10 THP Green Pure grips came yesterday. Not sure what they'll go on yet.

Nice! The actual logo branded ones or just green ones?

What shaft for the irons?

And for the Alpha?

KBS Tour for the irons....

PX Handcrafted LZ 70 6.0 is what i'm looking to get well see if i can get it for the price i want to pay. if not i may be retipping one of my Miyazakis

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 9* with Tour AD BB 6S sporting blue golf pride grip = STUNNING:banana:
I'd so love to hit that.

A Fotjoy GT extreme glove

Swing Caddie SC100 on eBay. Now the waiting begins.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

new footjoy golf glove, as my old lynx was startinf to rip, giving me a blister

Just got the Taylormade speedblades 4-sw. Decided to order the 3i and lob wedge. Looking forward to working on my game.

Traded my Cally XF irons for some Cleveland Altitudes at Callaway Pre Owned Golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Callaway score card holder. Might force me to keep better notes if it is always in my back pocket.

Traded my Cally XF irons for some Cleveland Altitudes at Callaway Pre Owned Golf.

Bout time lol....enjoy

Bout time lol....enjoy

Haha I've been pondering these puppies for a looooong time! The good thing is I'm only out $159.00 after the deal was done ?

Haha I've been pondering these puppies for a looooong time! The good thing is I'm only out $159.00 after the deal was done ��

Oh how I love a good deal, well done buddy!

Nice pickup OG, very nice indeed!

Picked up a white callaway hat today and a dozen of wilson fg tour balls. I think there was a mistake they were only21$

To protect myself from the Texas Summer I picked up a Callaway Sun Hat and a pair of Nike Solar Sleeves

headwear-2014-sun-cap_2___1.png
Nike-Dri-FIT-UV-Solar-Golf-Arm-Sleeve-1-Pair-452755_100_A.jpg

Picked up a pair of Grand Slam shorts. Things heating up fadt here, summer is upon on.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back