What is the most difficult shot in golf?

Full swing on the side hill lie with the ball well above my feet.

I think the shot I dread the most is a greenside chip from a steep, uphill lie, especially if it's to a short pin. I face that shot every so often as we have a few elevated greens on my home course.

Short sided flop to elevated green running away from you. Why? I had about 6 today and didn't get any up and down.

The second shot after the PERFECT drive. Not after an ok drive, but after the perfect drive when than never before reachable par 5 is reachable, or the longest par 4 just became "easy".

Most difficult shot for me is probably the pressure putt in the 6-10 foot range. I'm not confident enough as a putter to make them when I need them to save a round

1st Tee at Love is in The Air, and knowing if you don't beat JB you have to wear a skirt!!!!

Who fell for that?

Signed,

Wearing a skirt on the range at OC Invitational

It's not mine (obviously), but it's the honest truth:

Needing to make a putt for a $20 match when you only have $5 in your pocket.

Side hill lie, Ball below your feet

Downhill lie in a greenside bunker with an elevated green and a short pin location. It's the shot I spend the most time over.

For me it's the shot after a bad shot.
I am in the process of breaking the habit of trying to make up for the bad shot with the next shot instead of taking my medicine.

Progress being made...

It's not mine (obviously), but it's the honest truth:

Needing to make a putt for a $20 match when you only have $5 in your pocket.

Haha this. Luckily I pay for everybody's golf w/GolfNow so I don't need cash on the course. I know it's been a good day if I leave with enough to pay for all the other rounds and mine combined.

Full shot out of hard pan! Learned this living in Louisiana and playing courses with Oak Trees, under which, grass does not grow. Add in extreme temps, and you have, basically, concrete! Ouch!

I would have to say anywhere the ball is well above my feet and need a full shot, either approach or carry.

Either being between long clubs going into a long par 3, or a downhill chip off hard pan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tee shots in general but I'm getting better. Especially after I just put one OB or into the drink.

<75 yd shots over a bunker. Always seem to either hit the beach or go way over.

A hard, controlled draw around an obstacle. I can control a fade pretty well, a hard draw? Not so much.

Short sided chips where you have to go high destroy me almost every time. So hard to get those close.

A 230-250 yard par 3 onto a an island green like tpc sawgrass but smaller :O

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 to 30 yard bunker shot

the most difficult shot for me is always the one I *have* to hit to achieve some personal goal. I think "man if I could just hit this ____ like ____ then I would finally ____." Then I screw it up.

For me it's making the shot I should instead of the one I could.... The ego is the hardest habit to break!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back