Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like a high of 55 today. Is it May or September? I'm sure the winds off Lake Erie won't be pleasant today.

We had about 5° celsius, sunny...then on the 9th...huge hail storm and rain...no rain gear except a jacket...we were happy with 9 holes.

8uty4etu.jpg

Looks like the rain is gone gain for awhile. Cant wait to get out tomorrow.

Low to mid 60s with some clouds and a chance of a quick shower.

Unseasonably cool in the low 60s, high low 70s, 20-30% chance of rain after four straight days of heavy rain. Course is probably cart path only and very damp.

Pretty wet outside but im going for it.

Sunny and in the 70s here today. Time to get more than 18 in.

I was able to get in 54 holes this week, with this pretty weather this weekend I will try to get to the driving range for some afternoon practice.

I was able to get in 54 holes this week, with this pretty weather this weekend I will try to get to the driving range for some afternoon practice.

# jelious. Finally made it out for some range time yesterday, but it rained everyday I was off this week.

I'm showing 81 with some clouds for the next 4 days. Now that's what I call golfing weather!

Supposed to be 80 today and will find out on the course.

Finally getting a chance for a full 18 tomorrow, all week the forecast was partly sunny and 58. Today it changes to rainy and windy. Cant catch a break here in northern indiana we've probably had one or two days of decent golf weather so far this year.

Beautiful day here today, 77 and no wind, but no golf either. Packing up for our move and dinner with friends tonight.

We are into our normal spring weather - sunny, dry, and mostly temps in the 70's and 80's. We will have some heat coming soon but since this is the sunniest place on the planet in the summer months, rain will not be a factor on the golf course until October. The great weather almost makes up for the high taxes and cost of living. :act-up:

Another cool day. Blah. Wind is supposed to pick up.

9a9e2y2u.jpg

Another cool day. Blah. Wind is supposed to pick up.

9a9e2y2u.jpg

Same here cloudy high of 62 but 22mph winds. Thinking of teeing it even more forward with the wind and how wet it is

It's getting old. Next week is supposed to be good though.

64 in Cotia, Sao Paulo. fall weather starting here high maybe 80 and sunny

It's getting old. Next week is supposed to be good though.

I'll be golfing on the surface of the sun next weekend

Low 70s today with a minor chance of a sprinkle. Fingers crossed

84 degrees with a mild breeze today which is perfect for golf but will I play? Back when we had the nasty cold winter I was looking forward to getting out and playing. I have a full membership with unlimited play to include cart, retired and have all the time in the world and now I'm just not with it. :at-wits-end:

84 degrees with a mild breeze today which is perfect for golf but will I play? Back when we had the nasty cold winter I was looking forward to getting out and playing. I have a full membership with unlimited play to include cart, retired and have all the time in the world and now I'm just not with it. :at-wits-end:

Get on out there and enjoy that beautiful course!

Then get with it buddy, I know you love playing too much to pass up this beautiful weather.

Get on out there and enjoy that beautiful course!

I had a mid size grip put on the big gal (Bertha) and haven't been to play. Maybe KellyBo can get my butt out the door today for some golf. :golf2:

I had a mid size grip put on the big gal (Bertha) and haven't been to play. Maybe KellyBo can get my butt out the door today for some golf. :golf2:

I'll be throwing mine on there today while up in ATL for my lesson! Sure hate to miss out on this weather, though.

Then get with it buddy, I know you love playing too much to pass up this beautiful weather.

The course will be all green and pretty today for sure!

Dawg I'm in a little bit of a funk with golf at the moment and even this beautiful weather is not drawing me in. If Kelly wants to play then of course I will have to join her. :D

I'll be throwing mine on there today while up in ATL for my lesson! Sure hate to miss out on this weather, though.

Hmmmmm it would be cool if you could swing back by Lane Creek after your lesson today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back