TaylorMade Teaser

PhillyV

Original Ass-Cap : G15' & G18'
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
Saw this on twitter. Looks like THP picked an awesome week to visit some people in Cali.

a5a3y2ev.jpg

Last edited:
Guess it's shaping up to be a good day...

Not a real coincidence.
This is a trip where GolferGal and ddec are there specifically for something.

In 2 weeks THP is back there for our regularly scheduled visit where we met with many different companies.

Glad to see Dean is getting a first hand look at these irons

Love it, Morgan & Dean will be giving us the latest and greatest info on these tomorrow.

Love that GG and Dean are out there to give us all first hand information on the day of release.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Very cool and glad we will be getting some of the first looks. Wonder if these are between the SpeedBlades and TP line? We shall see!

I'm saying CB size meets SpeedBlade technology. Which would be just awesome.

I'm saying CB size meets SpeedBlade technology. Which would be just awesome.

I'm thinking a little bigger than the CB's myself, esp since those already have the SpeedBlade tech in them for the most part. I think these blend in between those two.

Stay tuned today at noon fellas. Multiple new threads coming.

I'm thinking a little bigger than the CB's myself, esp since those already have the SpeedBlade tech in them for the most part. I think these blend in between those two.

With it carrying the SLDR branding, I just hope the toe forgiveness has been fixed.

;)

My thought is it might be some SLDR irons as I have heard from the grape vine and on other sites as the news has been released in Europe. Looks like they are coming out in June.

Well I usually use my lunch hour for THP browsing. So this just made it even more so. I'll have to find somewhere secluded so a chatterbox doesn't sit next to me wanting to talk. Ha

Is this noon Morgan (Cali Time) or East Coast time JB??

That is something I would u l'd prefer too. Lots of speculation on size and top line.

I just got an email from Golfsmith about some interesting TMag stuff. Should I keep quiet?

Back