Winners - Team Finley - 2014 #TheGauntlet

Congrats.

Awesome group here. Congrats!!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Congrats guys!

Congrats guys.

Blugold and Finley on the same team. Dear Lord we are in for a trip with that combo!

Congratulations dudes

Congratulations to all of you guys!

NOICE! Congrats you three, #TheGauntlet is coming and you are gonna love it!

Congrats guys. Well done.

Congrats guys.

Congrats all!!!!!

Congrats to the three selected!

congrats fellas

Congrats guys....enjoy the ride!!

Congrat guys! Going to be a great experience.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Mr. Finley, Callaway and THP for the opportunity!!!! Yesssssss! !

This was kinda brief so I want to say a few more words. I was actually in traffic when I got a text from John (jhstew1) saying congrats....and I almost hit the car in front of me lol. Then I got a twitter notification and it got real quick!

I've been a member here since 2011 and finally made it to an official THP event (my fault it took so long lol). This place has grown so much in 3 years. JB and GG work so hard to give us these opportunities of a lifetime and I'm very grateful to take part in this event. Thank you both!

To my new teammates, Blugold and Orange Hog, can't wait to meet you guys in person and fight thru the Gauntlet! It's time to step up the golf game with 4 months to go and I'm all in.

Captain Finley, I think I speak on behalf of teammates that we will enter the Gauntlet ready for battle and settle for nothing less than a victory. CARPE DIEM!!!!

There were tons of great entries and the the three winners that are joining Captain Jason Finley are.

Canes

Orange Hog

blugold

Looks like a winning crew. Let's do this guys and bring it home. Fellow Zoo Crew captains don't stand a chance.

Congrats guys. You will have a blast.

OH...MY...GOSH!!! I was sitting at a stop light this morning and heard my phone buzz when the tweet came through. Immediately started screaming in the car!!

Thank you so much THP and Callaway! I cannot wait to join Capt Finley, Blu and Canes at #TheGauntlet.

Looking forward to it guys, fun will be had and look forward to bringing home the W with you boys!

Winners - Team Finley - 2014 #TheGauntlet

OH...MY...GOSH!!! I was sitting at a stop light this morning and heard my phone buzz when the tweet came through. Immediately started screaming in the car!!

Thank you so much THP and Callaway! I cannot wait to join Capt Finley, Blu and Canes at #TheGauntlet.

This was kinda brief so I want to say a few more words. I was actually in traffic when I got a text from John (jhstew1) saying congrats....and I almost hit the car in front of me lol. Then I got a twitter notification and it got real quick!

I've been a member here since 2011 and finally made it to an official THP event (my fault it took so long lol). This place has grown so much in 3 years. JB and GG work so hard to give us these opportunities of a lifetime and I'm very grateful to take part in this event. Thank you both!

To my new teammates, Blugold and Orange Hog, can't wait to meet you guys in person and fight thru the Gauntlet! It's time to step up the golf game with 4 months to go and I'm all in.

Captain Finley, I think I speak on behalf of teammates that we will enter the Gauntlet ready for battle and settle for nothing less than a victory. CARPE DIEM!!!!

Gentlemen, I am very excited and very proud to be your teammates. Captain Finley is going to be amazing and everything we will need to be victorious.

As I am sure you both know, Mr. Finley has a bit of a streak going. We are on his team to make him 3 for 3.

On Team Finley, victory isn't a goal. It's an expectation.

Last edited:
Gentlemen, I am very excited and very proud to be your teammates. Captain Finley is going to be amazing and everything we will need to be victorious.

As I am sure you both know, Mr. Finley has a bit of a steak going. We are on his team to make him 3 for 3.

On Team Finley, victory isn't a goal. It's an expectation.

Team Sabella will make sure that steak is well done :p

Not too early for smack talk, is it? Lol

Team Sabella will make sure that steak is well done :p

Not too early for smack talk, is it? Lol

No smack talk there. Just making sure my teammates and I are on the same page.

But if you heard, I will let it simmer in your brain :alien:

Congrats guys you are going to have a blast

Back