The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

I trust the trunk of my car so I will be bringing 6 and leaving with at least 7

Just found out I will be arriving in Nashville for a conference on Saturday the 14th

Until tomorrow and it better be EXACTLY like when I gave it to you! :p

Im offended... I was actually going to take the grip off and fix your self engineering properly, but since you may have to change it after your trip to nashville I figured id wait.. may switch the grip just to frustrate you now though :)

Im offended... I was actually going to take the grip off and fix your self engineering properly, but since you may have to change it after your trip to nashville I figured id wait.. may switch the grip just to frustrate you now though :)

Now you know how I feel about my Lamkin smooths so don't even think about it! You didn't see the Lamkins that were once on the bd4 and m3 on them when I sold them did you? And, yes, I am totally screwed on 3 or 4 of them becuase of the way I imgeniously lengthened them if they recommend a longer length. Will have to go re-shaft on those.....

Now you know how I feel about my Lamkin smooths so don't even think about it! You didn't see the Lamkins that were once on the bd4 and m3 on them when I sold them did you? And, yes, I am totally screwed on 3 or 4 of them becuase of the way I imgeniously lengthened them if they recommend a longer length. Will have to go re-shaft on those.....

No you wont, I know a guy who lives in valdosta that can extend them.

Usually takes a day and payment is just a mere letting him borrow another putter to try :)

I am jelious of all of you. I should have gotten on the waiting list as soon as I could have.

Pretty sure thp'er are clearing out the vault. Just keep me updated whats left.

No you wont, I know a guy who lives in valdosta that can extend them.

Usually takes a day and payment is just a mere letting him borrow another putter to try :)

I am jelious of all of you. I should have gotten on the waiting list as soon as I could have.

Pretty sure thp'er are clearing out the vault. Just keep me updated whats left.

If worse comes to worse and the vault is empty, the last I saw the dude on Ebay dropped the PR m1 from $1000 to $700 so you could always go that route...lol. You know I will take care of you. Just give me access to your PayPal and I will make sure WE get several goodies from the vault! :p

If worse comes to worse and the vault is empty, the last I saw the dude on Ebay dropped the PR m1 from $1000 to $700 so you could always go that route...lol. You know I will take care of you. Just give me access to your PayPal and I will make sure WE get several goodies from the vault! :p

I looked but didnt see a mouse in my pocket...lol

I have no problem gifting you some money to aquire some vault living seemores... you know my taste as its very similar to yours...lol

I may just have to plan a trip up there one day. Due to their equipment and now their certified spi instructor I am a seemore homer for life. #works

THP-logo.jpg
:seemore::quiet:

Oh my.

The fitting will tell us all where we need to be. I have a mixture of standard and one degree flat (which is where I think mine need to be as well). The experts will let us know!

It will be so great to KNOW for sure what's right for me!

I trust the trunk of my car so I will be bringing 6 and leaving with at least 7
Oh, I plan on leaving with at least 1 additional putter myself (fingers crossed that the vault isn't empty).

You know I've heard installing them upside down cuts strokes. :D

I don't have a clue what it is but since SeeMore posted it it's going to be great.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Looks like a fabric type not used as a putter cover, but that might be from the picture altering. Man I have no idea, maybe a sweet polo, hat, or maybe it is a putter cover.

Looks like a fabric type not used as a putter cover, but that might be from the picture altering. Man I have no idea, maybe a sweet polo, hat, or maybe it is a putter cover.

The first post says part of the swag is a putter cover, so is this a preview of it or something more???!!!!

SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!

And its SEEMORE/THP swag so you KNOW it'll be awesome.

Soooo mad that I had to balk on this. Stupid work.

Love it, and just got me a hair more excited.

Boom! Wish i could SeeMore of that teaser picture though. Soon though....
JM

That teaser pic has really fired me up. I need this weekend to get here so fast, had 4 three putts today, my putting is going down hill fast.

The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Maybe this is what the flags at the Hermitage will look like when we play there.

As long as they let us take them then that's cool. Haha

Back