The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just won an award at work got to pick between apple tv, a blue tooth speaker and these bad boys

ma5y4upu.jpg

[video=youtube;-_IlNbsILLE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_IlNbsILLE[/video]

Perfect for yard mowing

Nice pick up Mike, congrats dude

Nice MD!!! The last thing my work gave me for my efforts was a pen. It's awesome. It collects dust better than most other pens.

I believe the ink colour is black, but it could very well be blue. It's sneaky like that.

Nice MD!!! The last thing my work gave me for my efforts was a pen. It's awesome. It collects dust better than most other pens.

I believe the ink colour is black, but it could very well be blue. It's sneaky like that.
Beats a monthly trip to the chiropractor like I get....lol

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Why is it so hard to be happy for someone else? That's a shame.

It's rare indeed. But at my new company I've seen a lot of people being happy for others.

Several are going on a very nice trip to Vegas next week. Almost everyone I've heard talk about it tell them how great that is. Out of several hundred not going I've only heard one slightly negative comment.

Always one in every crowd. Bit it's awesome to be around such a positive environment every day.

Last edited:
Why is it so hard to be happy for someone else? That's a shame.
Unfortunately it happens everywhere. Selfish syndrome is terrible

Truly one of the best weeks I have had in forever. HHJJ's everywhere for me.

#4 globally mows his own lawn? Oof

I think it was there way of making it up to me for not being able to go on the Puerto Rico trip

My wife bought us a Groupon for dance lessons. It's never something I would have ever thought I would do. Just got home from the lesson and we really had alot of fun. Learned the hustle, rumba, waltz, tango, and salsa. We actually had some rhythm which was an absolute Shocker to me. More so it was a date night and we both had alot of fun. We have 3 more lessons and a salsa party.

My wife bought us a Groupon for dance lessons. It's never something I would have ever thought I would do. Just got home from the lesson and we really had alot of fun. Learned the hustle, rumba, waltz, tango, and salsa. We actually had some rhythm which was an absolute Shocker to me. More so it was a date night and we both had alot of fun. We have 3 more lessons and a salsa party.

Sounds like a great date night buddy. Now you just need to Vine a couple of those lessons for us to enjoy...... Haha

Sounds like a great date night buddy. Now you just need to Vine a couple of those lessons for us to enjoy...... Haha

Never EVER

I told you that it would be fun.

My ex and I did this many years ago, it was an absolute blast. I have two left feet, but thats beside the point. Enjoy!

21st Anniversary today. I still can't believe I convinced this woman to marry me. I am truly a lucky man.

21 years? Congrats

When we started the first THP Biggest Loser contest in March of 2013, my goal was to get to 165 pounds from the middle 180's. This week, I did it. 163 earlier this week.

Even cooler, my best friend who weighed in over 400 pounds a few years ago, is probably going to get under 190 by this weekend, if he hasn't already done it. He weighed about 185 when we met in 1984. So awesome for him.

Spent a delightful evening with Mr. And Mrs. Ward. Watched some fireworks and discovered a new favorite alcoholic beverage. Last night at Epcot :(

Last edited:
Holy crap, Mountain Dew is going to be selling Baja Blast in stores for a limited time! Awesome!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back