The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Julia! :blob::banana::cake::clapp::flowers4u::good::party::present::present::present::present::present::rose::thumb::birthday:

Happy birthday 441 Jr!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

My youngest Julia turns 1 today. Man where has the time gone.

8epu8ypu.jpg

Wow, cant believe it's been a year since you skipped out on the outing.

I mean, Happy Birthday little Julia!

hahaha, well played sir

Cute pic. Happy birthday to your little one 441!

Happy bday Julia! A definite HHJJ MD.

Happy Birthday Julia. They grow fast & if you blink you will miss something. Seems like yesterday we were welcoming our oldest into the family and now she is registered for Kindergarten.

Congrats and happy birthday Julia!!

Happy birthday to Julia!

Happy birthday Julia!

One of my vendors is having a tournament today. Free golf and a free vacation day is always good.

One of my vendors is having a tournament today. Free golf and a free vacation day is always good.

I want a job like yours. Is your company hiring?

Just got to tell 2 people they get an all expenses paid trip to Puerto Rico. Felt really good being the one to be able to tell them, and its well deserved.

At the same time there is drama going on, such a shame people are so petty and whine like little babies.

Lifes way too short

Just got to tell 2 people they get an all expenses paid trip to Puerto Rico. Felt really good being the one to be able to tell them, and its well deserved.

At the same time there is drama going on, such a shame people are so petty and whine like little babies.

Lifes way too short

agreed, and thanks for the trip. I'll send you a postcard

agreed, and thanks for the trip. I'll send you a postcard

They are staying at a sweet resort with a Robert Trent Jones course

It's funny and unfortunately it's not the biggest whining I've dealt with today.

Lifes way too short

Why is it so hard to be happy for someone else? That's a shame.

Why is it so hard to be happy for someone else? That's a shame.

yeah its like uncomfortable and awkward

I told her to not let it rain on her day

Haven't payed all that close attention to my 401K, company stock option, or IRA's, it looks like I actually may be able to retire at some point!!!

Just won an award at work got to pick between apple tv, a blue tooth speaker and these bad boys

ma5y4upu.jpg

Niiiiiiiiice.

Prostate biopsy next week YEEEEAAAHHHHH.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back