Never Compromise Dinero Putters

Awesome cookie, I love that model!

Just got my putter today. Oh my goodness. Pics in a bit.

I have got to spend some quality time with my Dinero Tycoon over the last week on an assortment of different greens and I must admit, the transition from a counter balanced mallet putter to this has not been too difficult. I also typically play a straight shaft but the flowneck looks pretty darn sharp and has not been an issue adapting to either.

The Tycoon is a classic softtail design that is just great to look down at and with the single alignment line, it frames the ball pretty nicely. It feels pretty light in hand to me but that is to be expected coming from putters that weigh a bit more than this one.

One thing I immediately noticed was that my lag putting was consistently spot on from the first few rolls I took with this. Seemed like with the lighter weight, it was more of an extension of my hands and just really smooth and easy to gauge the stroke needed for the distance.

On Saturday, we played some below average speed greens and Sunday they were quite a bit quicker but my lag did not suffer at all. I find myself making the vast majority of putts within 8 feet but not making too many outside of 12 feet. I really attribute this more to my green reading ability as I am hitting the marks I want to hit but typically just burning the edges some.

Being my first NC putter, I must say that the build quality & milling/design is top notch! Looking forward to getting this onto the greens in MB next week and seeing if I can’t improve my ability to read the breaks and then break some hearts! :D

Nice Cookie. I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'm biased, but that's a damn good putter.

Tycoon is getting a trip to the course this weekend. I've been playing around with it indoors it's been dropping more putts than anything else. Just wants to get some fresh air I figure, so I'll oblige.

Have fun Hawk!

That's why I can't have a putter collection. I'd tinker. I have to have one (okay, sometimes two) but more than that is just trouble for me

Have fun Hawk!

That's why I can't have a putter collection. I'd tinker. I have to have one (okay, sometimes two) but more than that is just trouble for me

I've been fooling around now for a little while and it all started with taking the Winn Midsize off my FPG2. That's a lesson for me. NEVER mess with what's working lol. Damn reviews anyway.

Still, I do like taking this one out every now and then. I can putt really well with it. Love the looks and the feel too.

I couldn't be prouder to have a Tycoon now!

Love the looks of this... I'm a Gambler Boat guy myself, but this one is great also.

Oh man. I love that putter Nicey.

Now you have me wanting to roll it. Such a plush feeling stick and I'll always have memories of some big putts it dropped in the Morgan Cup.

Love it Kyle! I love all their putters but this one is just pure gold!

I'm going to frantically need to try some putters out tonight, Golftown has Dineros on special for $100!!!! So ridiculously cheap it's not even funny.

I'm going to frantically need to try some putters out tonight, Golftown has Dineros on special for $100!!!! So ridiculously cheap it's not even funny.

Heck of a deal based on the feedback that Ive seen on here from those that have gamed them before.

Got this beauty out on the green tonight - Jumbo Winn grip and all. Putted pretty well with it too. Might have to pull that big old grip off it and replace with something just a shade smaller.

DSCN0527-L.jpg

DSCN0518-L.jpg

Great looking putter, Hawk. There is no denying the NCs are still primo flatsticks. That makes the current deals you can get on them all the better.

Great looking putter, Hawk. There is no denying the NCs are still primo flatsticks. That makes the current deals you can get on them all the better.

No doubt. I think I might change the paint fill here soon. Why not.

You guys are making me miss my Tycoon with all those sweet pics. Love the paint fill Hawk!

Beauty Hawk, I really did enjoy my Tycoon last year with the SS 1.0 installed. Just a solid all around putter that treated me pretty well.

After the recent lesson with Pat it would be interesting to get this one back out on the course.

You guys are making me miss my Tycoon with all those sweet pics. Love the paint fill Hawk!

Bummer you got rid of it!

Beauty Hawk, I really did enjoy my Tycoon last year with the SS 1.0 installed. Just a solid all around putter that treated me pretty well.

After the recent lesson with Pat it would be interesting to get this one back out on the course.

I may try one of the new non taper Winns for the hell of it.

Thp green?

You know it brother.

Brand new for 119 serious ponder at the moment.

Putting has been so much better since putting this in the bag. Obviously nothing to do with the putter itself, but it's nice to have some confidence on the greens again.

Putting has been so much better since putting this in the bag. Obviously nothing to do with the putter itself, but it's nice to have some confidence on the greens again.

I read somewhere awhilr back that the reason so many people do well when they switch putters is due to that its new and they focus on the fundamentals. Then we it stops working they switch again and the cycle starts over.. very interesting. .

Either way least you have a beauty in the bag.

Back