The Teams - The 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

Probably spent 2 hours last night watching the 2013 event. Very cool! Enjoyed getting to see some of the members, and how they play. So many really good golfers!

Probably spent 2 hours last night watching the 2013 event. Very cool! Enjoyed getting to see some of the members, and how they play. So many really good golfers!

Thanks for watching!! It is cool to put faces with names and avatars

To say I have an amazing wife is an understatement.

I wanted to bump this thread as it spells out all the teams and who is on the teams with sponsors.

The MC is grand event that has grown into what we have in the first post. It is for everyone to be apart of in one way or another.

I wanted to bump this thread as it spells out all the teams and who is on the teams with sponsors.

The MC is grand event that has grown into what we have in the first post. It is for everyone to be apart of in one way or another.

Thanks for the bump. Short of getting picked, this was probably the most exciting day of the year for me. Couldn't ask for a better group of guys to work with and be challenged by. Our Cap is committed to ensuring that we all have a truly memorable and extraordinary journey. It's not even borderline, it's outright provident.

I may not be in the MC but I sure am supporting it any way I can. Go team THP

So very disappointed with you Shane. Sigh. It's good that your supporting someone though.

So very disappointed with you Shane. Sigh. It's good that your supporting someone though.

Ken you know I will be pulling for my friend. But I have to support team THP, my swing guru, my room mate in LA and my team mate in #TheKing. Those guys rock

REALLY? I thought we had a lack of height brotherhood going on. The disappointment is at an all time high :/

REALLY? I thought we had a lack of height brotherhood going on. The disappointment is at an all time high :/
Don't worry, Ward. As a fellow short guy (5'5"), I hope you do well. Not win. But do well.

Plus, as much as chicks dig the long ball, chicks really dig the short guy long ball. #DynamiteComesInSmallPackages

Don't worry, Ward. As a fellow short guy (5'5"), I hope you do well. Not win. But do well.

Plus, as much as chicks dig the long ball, chicks really dig the short guy long ball. #DynamiteComesInSmallPackages

Whoever told you that Steve was probably short and looking for some reason to make it cool. I'm not knocking short people.....ok....I am:alien:

But, you're my guy Steve!!!

Time to decide where my support will go for the 2014 MC. So tough to pick when I have friends all the teams. I'm going to go with Team Hackers though. I like what they are doing to get ready. Captain Donne is going to bring it home!

Time to decide where my support will go for the 2014 MC. So tough to pick when I have friends all the teams. I'm going to go with Team Hackers though. I like what they are doing to get ready. Captain Donne is going to bring it home!

Everyone can't be perfect. Haha

You had me til the team hackers part lol.

But thanks for supporting the event

Wooohooo .. love the support there my good sir.

Back