2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Yeah it was weird being told no

I also fear my clubs wouldn't make it on that flight either so I'll just ride out this glorious layover

I'll come pick ya'll up and you can play a practice round at Lane Creek while ya waiting :D

I can't wait to get some updates on this one and see how this extremely unique event goes. I know you guys will have a blast.

We're here at the airport in Hartford. Flight is on time. Orlando here we come!

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

This is going to be a great weekend, I wish I had been able to swing this but it was not to be. Have a blast everyone, looking forward to pictures and reports all weekend.

Niteowl and his
better half getting ready for takeoff
asy7y7yv.jpg

Safe travels Y'all and see ya late today.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Just got in our seats. Leaving KC. To Alt then to Orlando!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Glad to see everyone is on there way here. Have a safe travel and make sure you don't #coersit

Here is the card you get when you check in with all the amenities. JB so where's the driving range at?
gyny7ypa.jpg

haha, dude I thought you were already there --- And assumed this post had something to do with another buffet.

Haha i wish...wasn't in the cards this time and I'm paying the price today

That's a ton of things to do right there.

Haha i wish...wasn't in the cards this time and I'm paying the price today

I think you're doing fine buddy -- You're leaving an Ohio doomed for four days of rain to hang out with THPers.

Hello Orlando!!

4amesury.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Here is the card you get when you check in with all the amenities. JB so where's the driving range at?
gyny7ypa.jpg

I only work at the resort on Tuesdays, but if you go down stairs and tell them you want the range the shuttle will take you across the street.

That's a ton of things to do right there.

And it's only about half of thrm. Also about a quarter mile from downtown disney, less than a mile from outlet mall and more.

I only work at the resort on Tuesdays, but if you go down stairs and tell them you want the range the shuttle will take you across the street.

say do you have to be at the shuttle stop 45 minutes or earlier to ensure pickup?

:laughing:

Your funny JB, I didn't know if it was around the resort or up by the golf courses.

say do you have to be at the shuttle stop 45 minutes or earlier to ensure pickup?

This made me laugh out loud

45 on the nose...u show up only 40 minutes early and ur screwed. Even if you try and blame your wife.

Hope everyone has safe travels. Looks like you all are in for a great weekend.

Back