Future THP item suggestions

ubu8eqed.jpg

ysubavyg.jpg

You can bring me 2 along with the towels this weekend :)

The bottles and towels turned out great. Just wondering do the bottles seal shut so they don't leak? Just asking as the pictures make it look like you can drink through the white or green lid bit. maybe im looking at it wrong.

The bottles and towels turned out great. Just wondering do the bottles seal shut so they don't leak? Just asking as the pictures make it look like you can drink through the white or green lid bit. maybe im looking at it wrong.

Yes, they definitely seal shut.

Bottle looks great. I'm not showing it to my wife as she has confiscated both THP tumblers for her own personal use. Something about staying hydrated to feed our babies.

Are golf tees coming back to the store soon?

JB said a few days ago that the store will be restocked with tee's soon.

Awesome, I'm all out of tees

Typos courtesy of Tapatalk, enjoy!

equze7y5.jpg

ene8y5as.jpg

ypa7a9av.jpg

Ok, the hook spot on that is just genius.

Must have. Perfect for carrying a bag.

whoa now

Must have. Perfect for carrying a bag.

Super easy access. Thats the biggest perk of my carry bag is the exterior tilted water bottle pouch that is within reach while walking. This even one ups that.

Love it, ready to order!

I will take a couple of each of those please!! And some Epoch Tees....and towels

now I want everything

Yea, this latest batch of stuff is maybe the best I've seen in four years. Just a nice selection of useful things that look great.

I don't know if it has been done before, but how about a THP Putter grips?

I will need 2.

1 for rum.
1 for Diet Coke.

I'm definitely getting a couple of those water bottles if I can get to them fast enough haha. I was also thinking, what about a tour visor? Could be white, black, or green (or hopefully all three one day) with the THP logo on the front. Just a thought. I'd snag a few of those up too. Hate I missed out on the hat. It looked awesome.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm definitely getting a couple of those water bottles if I can get to them fast enough haha. I was also thinking, what about a tour visor? Could be white, black, or green (or hopefully all three one day) with the THP logo on the front. Just a thought. I'd snag a few of those up too. Hate I missed out on the hat. It looked awesome.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Funny you should ask :)

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?shopp_product=thp-limited-edition-visor-by-pukka

I'd rock a high crown THP visor. But since it took a while for the last visor to sell out I don't see it happening any time soon.

I'd rock a high crown THP visor. But since it took a while for the last visor to sell out I don't see it happening any time soon.

Still haven't sold out, I'll probably buy a third when the water bottles and towels go on for sale. Love them, love visors.

Still haven't sold out, I'll probably buy a third when the water bottles and towels go on for sale. Love them, love visors.

Strange it shows sold out for me.

Oh, they weren't when I checked a week ago I thought. Hmm.

Back