2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Someone please send cart girl STAT to #12. We are dying of heat stroke.

a9e4u6e3.jpg

The crazy critter found in JB and GG's cart, and JB showing it no mercy!!!!!! ?
That THP towel looks SICK.

Playing better on the back nine. Might break 120, only thing hiding us back today is my ... game.

Thanks for the pics! You folks are looking good and and playing some awesome and fun golf to boot! :bomb:

marebu6y.jpg

Who are these beautiful people?!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

ruzy7era.jpg

Quote of the day. "The worst par of my day has been the putting"
Names have been omitted to protect the guilty. And then she saves his ass!

This almost rolled in:
eqa4esu4.jpg

Looks like a fantastic time guys/gals!

What a great day out there. We will see everybody at the clubhouse/cart return

We said we needed 80 to win and shot 37 on the front thanks to GG dropping putts. We leaked a lot of oil on the back and came in with a 44. Solid 81 for the day.

We know one group already got us. Troyefl and his soon to be bride shot 80. Congrats.

It was awesome following along. Looks like a lot of fun! Really cool the ladies putting!

We said we needed 80 to win and shot 37 on the front thanks to GG dropping putts. We leaked a lot of oil on the back and came in with a 44. Solid 81 for the day.

We know one group already got us. Troyefl and his soon to be bride shot 80. Congrats.

I know that Troy had her reading Unconscious Putting. I just know it.

Quote of the day. "The worst par of my day has been the putting"
Names have been omitted to protect the guilty. And then she saves his ass!

Someone's going to be sleeping on the floor for a while! Glad everyone is having a great time.

What a great day. Unfortunately my game limped in to finish with 82. Lee lagged one to a foot from 90 feet over a ridge. Nice course and great company!

Way to go Morgan on the 35 foot bomb!

I'll now go out and change Troys name to "icejacker".

Glad you all have had such a great weekend. Hope everyone has safe, uneventful travels home.

One of the thousands of adoreing fans here to watch thpers today
u3atema8.jpg

What a great day. Unfortunately my game limped in to finish with 82. Lee lagged one to a foot from 90 feet over a ridge. Nice course and great company!

Way to go Morgan on the 35 foot bomb!

I'll now go out and change Troys name to "icejacker".

Wife sinks the 50' putt to close it out. Awesome!

Dang these gals know what they're doing with the flat stick!!! :bomb:

What a great weekend!! Ladies were putting great in our group... I was super impressed!! I somehow was even able to keep up with JB and his fast pace. Really glad we were able to meet everyone and experience this amazing event. Becky and I both enjoyed ourselves a lot. Safe travels all! Next stop the pool!!

Indy in a few weeks :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Back