Devrickus/Gregdan and LeeB Thank You!

T2GRN18

Reaction score
Handicap
Wanted to say thanks to these 3 for making my weekend awesome! Lee orchestrated the ultimate surprise by involving both Ricky and Dan to be there to share the weekend with. Both of these guys sacrificed Mothersday weekend to share my 50th birthday (Tuesday) with me and my family. A sacrifice that means more to me than you know. Thank You to Renee and Annabelle for coming along, it was great to finally meet them. Ricky is a lucky man! Watching him with Annabelle is sheer awesomeness. Dan's family didn't join him for the trip, I look forward to eventually meeting Laura and the girls one day. A huge public thank you to my wife LeeB for making me feel special the entire weekend, a weekend that I will never forget. I'm so fortunate to have a wife that likes golf, understands it's a passion, and can see the value in what we have here at THP for the family and friends it is.

I caught wind of this through Ricky and thought it would be a HUGE surprise for you. Glad you all had such a great time, a cool group of people right there.

One crazy awesome lady, there. Congrats and Happy 50!

How awesome is that!?!?

You're surrounded by Amazing people Kevin!

That's so cool. Glad you had a good birthday surprise, Kevin.

Awesome surprise right there, too cool Dan and Ricky!

Kevin has become like a brother to me and when Lee asked if we wanted to be a part of this there wasnt even a hesitation. I spoke to my wife about it and she said "If it were for you, Kevin would be there in a heartbeat." Kevin is just a genuine person and you can tell that from the first 5 minutes that you meet you. I met him last year at the Atlanta Invitational for the first time and he has been like a big brother to me ever since. The weekend (aside from the rain on Saturday) was awesome. Got to spend alot of time driving with GregDan (thanks iPhone) and talking and it was really awesome. Another one of my favorite people. Playing golf, hanging out, going to dinner with Kevin, Lee, Matty, and Katie was so much fun and I would do it again any day of the week. Matty is an amazing young man and watching the relationship you guys have on and off the golf course is something I hope I can have with my daughter when I get older. You and Lee have done a great job with both of your children and you guys should be proud of that. As for Lee, aside from her rolling a Scotty Cameron, I cant thank her enough for setting this up. Weeks and weeks of PM's and text messages made it all come together for a very special weekend for a very special person. I am glad everything worked out my friend and cant wait to see you at the OC Invitational.

Special shout out to Nemacolin Woodlands Resort. That place is unreal. Kevin described very eloquently for me when he arrived there "Deliverance meets posh". Its a beautiful resort in basically the middle of nowhere. Mystic Rock golf course and facility was beautiful.

Operation "old fart". Yeah, not impressed

Man, don't you just love THP, great stories like this happen on no other forum that I know of. WTG Lee and well done Ricky and Greg.

Having met Lee, I am not surprised she put something like this together for you Kevin. She's a wonderful gal and loves golf almost as much as you do. Glad you had a "special" day on your 50th, my friend.

Lee you are one cool chick and I'm proud of you for taking care of the old man :thumb:

That was a great read and happy belated birthday!

This is awesome stuff. Glad to hear you had such a great time and happy belated.

What a great job Lee!! Happy birthday Kevin, glad you had such an amazing weekend.

Dev told me about this the other night very cool. Happy birthday buddy hope it was a good one.

So happy that Ricky and I could make the trip and surprise Kevin like we did.

Kevin has become one of my great friends and like a big brother/father to me. I know anytime I need some encouraging or just and ear to talk to he is always there. That's why when this was presented to me I knew I had to make it work. For a minute it wasn't looking good but I made it work and no small part to my wife for being very understanding. She and my two daughters were supposed to tag along but they ended up not being able to go. So I made the trip solo and I am so happy I did. Being able to see his face when we surprised him was priceless.

I enjoyed the whole weekend and while the driving was boring it was totally worth it. So glad I got to see Ricky again and finally meet his better half and his adorable little girl. I hope we can do it again soon and maybe my wife won't bail next time.

It's always great to see the Beausoleil family and finally meeting the other piece of the clan. Thanks again Lee for setting everything up and I am glad we could make it happen.

What an awesome surprise Kevin! Can't get much better than that!

What an awesome weekend. Sounds like you guys had a blast!

This is an amazing thing. But knowing you only a little bit Kevin. It's no surprise that Ricky and Greg would jump at the chance to celebrate with you.

Happy Big 50!!

Wtg guys, thats pretty awesome.

Rock on Bro, happy 50th and sounds like it was a memorable one. I still owe you a round and beer...

That's an awesome weekend. Glad that you all got together. Really, really solid group of guys.

Lee also rules, but everyone should know that already.

Also -- don't be trying to play those senior tees next time we play, Kevin. I know better.

That's an awesome weekend. Glad that you all got together. Really, really solid group of guys.

Lee also rules, but everyone should know that already.

Also -- don't be trying to play those senior tees next time we play, Kevin. I know better.
I will walk right up to the senior Tee waving my AARP card lol

What a great read and kudos to all. Happy Birthday again Kevin!

JM

Back