GentPTC

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello all, been lurking for a month and really enjoy the site so here I am. I am just starting this quest and have a question of etiquette. I am taking lessons at my local course and the Pro is great takes a lot of time with me. Is tipping the pro appropriate, expected or never done? Thanks in advance and looking forward to belonging to a great community.

Welcome to THP!!!

Hello all, been lurking for a month and really enjoy the site so here I am. I am just starting this quest and have a question of etiquette. I am taking lessons at my local course and the Pro is great takes a lot of time with me. Is tipping the pro appropriate, expected or never done? Thanks in advance and looking forward to belonging to a great community.

Welcome to THP.
I have done it myself. Not everytime ive had some help, but if I sign up for a pack of 4 and all 4 were great lessons ill give a tip.

If the instructor is late, not engaged or not very helpful at all I wont. Dont thing therez is an official rule against it or for it.

Hope this helps.

Welcome to the team!

I find it appropriate if they are good.

Welcome to THP!

I don't know that tipping the pro is ever expected, but I am sure it would be appreciated. I've not ever heard of rules in place to prevent it, but you could always offer and they could decline if it was something they couldn't accept, I would think.

Thanks folks sounds like a tip is the way to go, at least the offer. Also thanks for the hellos

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: glad to welcome a fellow Georgian. I have played several courses in your area. What is your home course.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

:welcome:

:welcome: fellow Georgian!

Back