Bridgestone Releases Limited Edition Made In The USA Golf Ball

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV caught up with Bridgestone Golf to talk about this limited edition golf ball. Below the video is the official press release.

Bridgestone Golf, the #1 Ball-Fitter in Golf, announced today a new, limited edition version of its popular e6 golf ball to celebrate that all of Bridgestone’s premium golf ball lines are now manufactured in the United States. This latest release of the e6 offers the same side-spin reducing technology players have come to love in a cool, commemorative package.

While it has manufactured certain ball models in the U.S. for years, beginning February 1st, Bridgestone Golf transitioned manufacturing of all of its premium balls* from Japan to its North America headquarters in Covington, Georgia. To celebrate the move, Bridgestone’s Limited Edition USA e6 features an outline of the United States map filled with an American Flag like pattern emblazoned on each ball. In addition, the balls receive an extra dose of national pride with eye-catching red, white and blue hued packaging.

“Bridgestone is excited that all of our premium balls are now manufactured right here in the United States, particularly at a time when many traditionally-American golf brands have chosen to move their operations off-shore,” said Dan Murphy, Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Bridgestone Golf, Inc. “Like so many golf consumers, we truly value U.S. manufacturing and domestic job creation, and each of these e6s that are put into play will have been proudly produced right here in America.”

The e6, one of Bridgestone’s flagship models, is the softest multilayer golf ball on the market. Designed to help players eliminate slices and hooks, it reduces side-spin for straighter distance. Currently the top-selling e Series model worldwide, the e6 ball is also available in white, yellow and orange.

Bridgestone’s Limited Edition USA e6 golf ball will be available May 15th nationwide at retail outlets where Bridgestone products are sold. Bridgestone’s Limited Edition USA e6 balls feature a street price of $26.99 per dozen.

Visit www.bridgestonegolf.com to learn more about Bridgestone Golf’s entire 2014 line of Made in the USA golf balls.

How cool is that. I need to snag me some of these.

Love the flag logo on the ball. By the way, this backdrop was the best one used at the PGA Show this year for one of our videos.

That's awesome, I'll definitely try and pick up a box as well.

i will definitely have to pick up a box...or 3

That's awesome. Can't wait to see the balls hit the shelves and fly right back off of them!

America!
Haha

This is cool though.

Pretty freaking cool. Definitely going to snag a dozen.

I wish I liked the E6 but this is a cool endeavor by Bridgestone

Very cool, so wish this was on the e5!

Pretty cool....need to grab some of those

I thought all of Bridgestone's balls were already manufactured here in Covington, GA. Glad to see that they've brought all their premium balls here though. Very cool.

Super cool, sounds like a keepsake for sure!

First class company puts out first class products once again. Other than the B330 balls I did enjoy the e6 when I played with it, I could definitely go for some of these.

Wow I didn't know Bridgestone made all their balls in the US! No wonder they are so good they are still fresh when I'm hitting them! Pretty cool idea wish they were doing the b330 line

Very neat!

Now this is just freaking awesome. Love a company taking pride in how they make things. Just another reason why Bridgestone is a first class company!

Very cool e6 is a great ball

Very cool. While the e6 isn't my favorite ball, I might give it a go one more time just to support American business.

Hmmm. I need balls. I play the e6 occasionally. I have a gift card.

Sweet, I'm a E6 guy so I'll have to snatch some red white and blue ones up.

Pretty cool. Their facility in Covington is top notch

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Tour B330 is my ball but this is cool. Go 'Merica!

Gonna have to get at least a box of them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back