2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

It's doable, but you would be cutting it VERY close.

How about a 7:45pm flight out on Sunday?

We're trying to decide if we come in on Thursday and leave Sunday or come in Friday and leave Monday. Definitely don't want to miss anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We're trying to decide if we come in on Thursday and leave Sunday or come in Friday and leave Monday. Definitely don't want to miss anything.

Flying from west palm beach I'd think you will be ok

Just wanna say I am gunning for this trophy. First and foremost I'm excited to have a great time with the THP peeps, but you gotta have goals and this is one of mine. Looking to show up and compete. Then spend some quality time at that iBar.

I'll lead the car line Swingers style lol.

Canes, ill rent a car just so we can do this Swingers style lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

To sum it up...There are tons of memories but the truth is this will be the greatest thp event at this property to date.

I can't imagine a better finish to the championship than dealing with the Bear Trap to bring it home. What a great closing set of holes to what will be an unbelievable weekend of golf and so much freakin more.

Wife is excited.

Looking like a Thursday noon arrival and Monday departure. Likely grabbing a rental from FLL as more flight options exist than PBI.

Wife is excited to hang out/shop/tan with some other ladies also.

Wife is excited.

Looking like a Thursday noon arrival and Monday departure. Likely grabbing a rental from FLL as more flight options exist than PBI.

Wife is excited to hang out/shop/tan with some other ladies also.

Same here, I finally looked at the pictures from the last event there, wow what a nice place! Cigar lounge, multiple restaurants, pool looks amazing, spa for the wife, looks like we will all have a great time!

Flying from west palm beach I'd think you will be ok

As Mike said, that should be ok.

ATTENTION:

I will need to know NO LATER than June 15th if you are bringing a significant other. This is very important because we need to make sure we have the proper amount of rooms, and all singles can be paired with a roommate.

Thanks!

ATTENTION:

I will need to know NO LATER than June 15th if you are bringing a significant other. This is very important because we need to make sure we have the proper amount of rooms, and all singles can be paired with a roommate.

Thanks!

Yes, my wife is definitely coming with me.

ATTENTION:

Thanks!

Count me in for the +1, I will be bringing the g/f.

Side note, are most people going Thursday-Sunday or Friday-Monday?

Count me in for the +1, I will be bringing the g/f.

Side note, are most people going Thursday-Sunday or Friday-Monday?

Looks like majority will be Fri-Mon

I will be in Friday, and leaving Monday morning.

I will be bringing my wife, and 2 other THPers.

Flights are booked, Friday through Monday it is!

When I showed the g/f the pics from the picture thread she started ticking off the different treatments she can get in the Spa, oh man this is going to be an awesome weekend!

GF will be with me...+1

Had a dream last night that I was going to play a PGA Tour course

Flights and rental car booked.

Arriving FLL on Thursday at 1:30 PM and leaving Monday at 12:15 PM.

get yourself a garbage plate to celebrate

Garbage plate caught my eye scrolling through. Who's from Rochester?

Edit: answered my own question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually think the hotel has done additional renovations since those pictures were taken.

Something like a 70 million dollar reno I think I read somewhere.

Garbage plate caught my eye scrolling through. Who's from Rochester?

Little off topic. But Golds is from Rochester. My wife and I both went to college out that way as well.

Little off topic. But Golds is from Rochester. My wife and I both went to college out that way as well.

Ya my bad on the hijack. It's my home town and it jumped out at me.

BACK TO THE BEAR TRAP

Morgan: will we be contacting hotel on our own for extra nights? If so, when do you recommend we do that?

Yep and it was all done to keep ya arse off the elevator. Escalator for you bud! :bomb::D

Back