The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 5 months of looking for houses my wife and I put an offer in last night and they accepted! Finally room for a man cave and a putting green.

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Congrats buddy!!! We submitted an offer on a house today. Been looking off and on for about a year now and it has been the most miserable experience of my life. I really hope this is the one.

Only a week until I give my resignation and turn to freelancing again. 2,5 years in the same company with the same people and more or less same or similar clients finally got to me. Change is good. False freedom is good. More (maybe) money is good.

More time with the family is awesome.

Only a week until I give my resignation and turn to freelancing again. 2,5 years in the same company with the same people and more or less same or similar clients finally got to me. Change is good. False freedom is good. More (maybe) money is good.

Big step buddy. Congrats!

I got in to the 2014 Bridgestone Championship!

Making me 5 for 5 on the Invitationals/Championship

Hoping for more events!

Go get em buddy!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Big step buddy. Congrats!

Thanks. With a 1,5 months old baby and a toddler it's a big step, but I've made sure to have some gigs until February next year, so I've got more than 6 months to make new friends and contact the old friendly production companies I've worked with.

It's a new start, hopefully all goes well. If things go as planned I would have to work half of what I do now but still get the same or bigger amount of gummybears to keep the food on the table.

Nothing beats that buddy! Congrats

Company just sent out Summer Office Schedule and we get early dismissal at 1pm on Fridays Memorial Day thru Labor Day! HHJJ!!!

Going to be a lot of golf played!

After several infuriating attempts I finally passed egress by .04 seconds

3 B+'s and an A- my first semester back in school. On my way to becoming a nurse!!

3 B+'s and an A- my first semester back in school. On my way to becoming a nurse!!

Good thing I let you study all the time. Your welcome.

Well, I have a functioning hot water heater again! So that is a good thing.

Funny getting back to work and having the guys tell me "Why didn't you mention it, we would have pulled one of the workers off of production to go put in a new hot water heater for you."

If only we did lawn care.

Just found out today I won the only skin in the tournament I played in the other weekend. Had no idea I won.

I played terrible but this definitely makes up for the bad play!

New carpets installed in the nursery and office. Guy did a good job. Now to move everything back into place. Sister in law is arriving tomorrow with my niece and nephew in tow. Will be the first time I get to hold my nephew. Looking forward to meeting, in person, the little guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's awesome deuce, have a great time with the new addition to the family!

After registering in March, finally able to post on the forums AND I got into The THP Bridgestone Championship at PGA National. WooHoo

After registering in March, finally able to post on the forums AND I got into The THP Bridgestone Championship at PGA National. WooHoo

That's awesome dude, looking forward to meeting you!

Just left final conference with Kai's teachers. It's been a rough year for the little guy but we work with him everyday. Being the youngest didn't help. Anyway....he skyrocketed the last half of the year and is officially a first grader.

The joy was the look on his face when I told him. Never have I seen him so happy. All is right in my world and his! Effn-a right!!!!!!

congrats to kai, thats awesome...such a proud panda I bet

Congrats, Kai!

Good work Kai!!!!

That's great Freddie...way to go Kai!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back