The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I got the cool "3 million milestone" post in the milestone thread! hahaha

It's all I got.

HHJJ's for everyone!

What a wonderful day out on the links at TPC Sawgrass Stadium Course today.
ujyjeqej.jpg

3 more days and we're off to Disney with the fam. Playing Waldorf Saturday for the first time. Can't wait!

3 more days and we're off to Disney with the fam. Playing Waldorf Saturday for the first time. Can't wait!
GREAT course. It's been a few years, but I'm sure it's probably only gotten better. The staff was amazing, too.

What a wonderful day out on the links at TPC Sawgrass Stadium Course today.
OK, I don't know whether to be stoked for ya, or just really jealous. Oh, I'll go with HHJJ.

Have fun Nate, I know how excited you are about this event...and rightly so!

Have a great time Nate.

Let's see, I woke up and watched the remainder of the Blackhawks game (and series victory!!) this morning, and then shortly after that got the word that I'm going to the Gauntlet.

How awesome of a Wednesday, huh??

Today is my wife and my 8th wedding anniversary, a definite HHJJ. Together 14 years as well, I would be nothing without her.

Congrats to you and Amanda buddy!

Today is my wife and my 8th wedding anniversary, a definite HHJJ. Together 14 years as well, I would be nothing without her.

Sweet!! Congrats to you and Amanda aka Doc. Thats awesome. You guys rule.

Congratulations Jman and Mrs . Jman

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Take your pretty bride somewhere special tonight or cook her something fancy?

After months of waiting on some things, we finally set an official date for the wedding. July 12 it is!

So excited after all the waiting!

Take your pretty bride somewhere special tonight or cook her something fancy?

Would have to be the hospital cafeteria since the Doc is on nights right now, hahahahahaha

We agreed we would go out somewhere nice this weekend though for it.

Congrats to you and your wife!

Congrats to you and the Doc. Very happy for you all

Awesome stuff, congrats to both of you!

My oldest son completed his Freshman year today at Central Michigan University.

Despite what he calls an blatant underestimating of curriculum ( he took 3 science classes 2 chemistry and a biology class -all with labs) and 18 credit hours for the semester he went into finals week with a 3.75 GPA.
Just got off the phone with him, and he said finals were a piece of cake!

Very proud of him!

Awesome. I share the pride with a similar grade. My son finished his freshman year at North Carolina State School of Engineering. His GPA settled at 3.8.

He inadvertently took a harder Computer Science class than was necessary. If not for that, it would've been even better.

As a dad with virtually no college to speak of, I'm incredibly proud of that kid.

Congrats Jman! That is awesome.

rtparty, that is very cool buddy. Congrats on setting the date.

The freaking Gauntlet...So freaking stoked right now. What a way to start the day!

After 5 months of looking for houses my wife and I put an offer in last night and they accepted! Finally room for a man cave and a putting green.

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back