The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome Freddie! Big congrats to Kai.

Congrats to you and Kai, Freddie! Awesome news!

That's awesome deuce, have a great time with the new addition to the family!
Most certainly will! Have to train him up right, just like I did with his sister.

Me: Who is your favorite uncle?
Niece: Uncle Tommy!
Brother in law: You're her only uncle.
Me: Details, details.

That conversation doesn't go over as well with my sister's girl. She has two other uncles.

Awesome Freddie, congrats to Kai!!

Congrats to Kai. I know you're thrilled for him dude.

This site is my HHJJ

Every time I log on here no matter what thread I go to awesome stuff is being done. I know it gets said a lot. But I just wanted to mention it again.

Every single member here deserves a huge THANK YOU!!

HHJJ - I enjoy haggling at a car dealership, esp when I'm the one that's done MY homework.

Just got home from a 4 day work trip. Feels amazing to see the wife and kids. So glad I don't have any more work trips scheduled for the year

It's amazing how much better my backyard looks after just a half hour of trimming Back branches on our oak and hickory trees.

It's amazing how much better my backyard looks after just a half hour of trimming Back branches on our oak and hickory trees.

Bring that hard work this weekend, my backyard needs some work.

I got a new car. I move fast. I'm happy, wife is happy, it's a win.

And it is???

Even though it has the shame of being a car liked by a sleezeball, I still really like it, matte grey Veloster Turbo

Even though it has the shame of being a car liked by a sleezeball, I still really like it, matte grey Veloster Turbo

Very cool, pics are warranted. Leather seats that you wanted?

Very cool, pics are warranted.

Gotta finish the signing crap and you got it, I'm starving. It's always hurry up and wait at this point.

Gotta finish the signing crap and you got it, I'm starving. It's always hurry up and wait at this point.

Don't get the undercoating protection. Or the extended warranty on the discumfibulator LOL!!

Congrats. New cars are great!

Don't get the undercoating protection. Or the extended warranty on the discumfibulator LOL!!

Congrats. New cars are great!

Spare muffler bearings are a must though, can never have too many if those.

A good 2 hours spent smashing up and cleaning a tile floor, pulling a wall down in my bathroom, and cleaning everything up afterwards.

Solidly ahead on my reno that wasn't going to happen until tomorrow. Stressful day at work, and a night of smashing stuff was exactly what I needed!

A good 2 hours spent smashing up and cleaning a tile floor, pulling a wall down in my bathroom, and cleaning everything up afterwards.

Solidly ahead on my reno that wasn't going to happen until tomorrow. Stressful day at work, and a night of smashing stuff was exactly what I needed!

Awesome, make sure to get lots of pictures along the way. Fun to look back on and helpful if you have to fix something down the road.

Low net, closest to the pin, and two skins tonight in my league. About $60...but the bragging rights are worth so much more.

And my real HHJJ....no more work on Fridays starts TOMORROW. Tons of golf this weekend....TONS.

Low net, closest to the pin, and two skins tonight in my league. About $60...but the bragging rights are worth so much more.

And my real HHJJ....no more work on Fridays starts TOMORROW. Tons of golf this weekend....TONS.

Same boat. This is my last Friday working. From now on, 4 day work weeks. Yes.

Nice James!! Just pulled up a photo of it, sharp ride.

Next Friday we get out there!!!!!

Nice James!! Just pulled up a photo of it, sharp ride.

Thanks buddy, I'm really happy about it. Its fun as hell to drive, and gets better mileage so thats a bonus for the road trips this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back