The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got back from a local pizza place and opened my sub to find this. Some little A Hole actually had the nerve to wrap this up and give it to me. Completely moldy and it stunk
tebesymy.jpg

Whiskey tango foxtrot. What is that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ugh. In Oklahoma is a big ole eff you to the owner.

60 bucks down the drain Monday getting it patched.

Check your insurance. Many of them repair chips for free. No deductible.

Put a piece of scotch tape over the chip. Helps to keep it from spider webbing before you get it fixed.

Got back from a local pizza place and opened my sub to find this. Some little A Hole actually had the nerve to wrap this up and give it to me. Completely moldy and it stunk
tebesymy.jpg
That's absolutely disgusting.

Got rear ended for the second time in a year this morning. No major damage or injuries, thankfully. Made me late for a meeting with a potential client, who was pretty understanding. Time to call the insurance company.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Got rear ended for the second time in a year this morning. No major damage or injuries, thankfully. Made me late for a meeting with a potential client, who was pretty understanding. Time to call the insurance company.

What a PITA. Glad it's not a bone crusher.

What a PITA. Glad it's not a bone crusher.

Yeah, just scrapes and black paint all over my white bumper. She was pretty upset and shaking, so I just kept telling her I wasn't hurt and there didn't appear to be any major damage. Her car looked OK, same thing, just scrapes and a busted plate holder.

How is the ecommerce part of Golfworks website so terribly awful bad. I put the shims i need in my cart, click checkout, asks me to log in. I log in, takes me to the home landing page and empties my cart. I log in there, click the item I want, takes me to check out to again ask me to log in. I've repeated that process about 5 times now, I gave up.

Doing self diagnosis using the Internet is always a bad idea. Sitting here looking at different things my kid can have and I almost threw my phone across the room. We have to take it a step at a time but her lips and mouth look so bad. She woke up this morning and her lips were bleeding.

Keygan, browser fail? I order from them all the time.

Dev, holy crap man. Thinkin of y'all.

Keygan, browser fail? I order from them all the time.
I dont think so. I had this issue on my home computer too, now my work computer. When I ordered my first round of stuff from them, I almost ended up with double of everything because all the sudden it wanted to remember everything I loaded in the cart the first attempted order i had.

I dont think so. I had this issue on my home computer too, now my work computer. When I ordered my first round of stuff from them, I almost ended up with double of everything because all the sudden it wanted to remember everything I loaded in the cart the first attempted order i had.

Did you try another browser?

Doing self diagnosis using the Internet is always a bad idea. Sitting here looking at different things my kid can have and I almost threw my phone across the room. We have to take it a step at a time but her lips and mouth look so bad. She woke up this morning and her lips were bleeding.

Sorry to hear this Dev, hope she gets better.

Brother, I'm thinking about the little trooper, nothing but positive thoughts.

Ricky: hate reading that dude. Thoughts are with you guys bro!

Ricky, thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Thoughts and prayers buddy.

JM

Positive thoughts and prayers coming at ya Ricky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricky I'm sending good vibes to Princess Rickus

Sorry to hear Ricky, not much worse than a sick kid, it's a helpless feeling. Hang in there bud!

Kindle Fire Talkin'

Hope you all figure out what's going on with your little girl ASAP Ricky.

Sliced my right index finger today opening a box with a scissors. Actually I cut off enough layers of skin to get to the blood part! Hurt like hell and doesn't want to stop bleeding. I am dealing with it for now with band-aids but I am about ready to put some Super Glue on it. I am waiting because it's going to sting like a sonofabitch, and I am a wuss. When I finally do it, I will wish I had done it so much sooner!

Have league tomorrow night and I don't think I will be playing.

Hang in there, Ricky, hope she feels better soon.

And ouch, Smalls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back