Live update - #Ownthesecondshot Winners at The Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
As many already know, 3 very lucky THP'ers won the THP & Adam's #Ownthesecondshot event, held in Dallas, TX earlier this year. Unfortunately, one of the guys could not make it (you are missed Jman!) but Threeboysdad and Capt. Dru are going to be out there today for a very special VIP experience.

They will use this thread to give live updates of their day. They will get a behind the scenes, and inside the ropes experience all thanks to Adam's Golf.

We can't wait to follow along!

Can't wait to see what the boys get to do

This will be cool.

such a great prize for the winners of that event. Can't wait to follow along with 3BD and Capt. Dru

This is going to be sweet! I completely forgot about this prize.

Such a unique experience for these guys. Can't wait to follow along closely with this one!

Awesome, can't wait to follow along!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Such an awesome experience you guys get to have! Looking forward to following along!

This will be a GREAT thread.

This is really cool. Can't wait to see/hear what these guys get to experience.

I expect to see some really cool things and be really jealous. Have fun guys.

I'm standing at the front of a conference room getting ready to present to my NYC office...can I keep THP off the PowerPoint...?

Have fun guys. I know it's gonna be a first class experience.

I believe Capt. dru is at a pancake joint down the road from the course but should be tuning in shortly.

Looking forward to it!

This adds a little interest to the tournament viewing this week, with our boys inside the ropes to give us live updates. Looking forward to this.

Awesome prize! Really look forward to following along.

Just boarded the shuttle to head to the course!

Looking forward to following along with this awesome experience

Hopefully my phone will last. As of right now I have 90% battery life left. This sucks.

Have fun fellas, Colonial is hallowed ground!!

Looking forward to the pancakes....... Wait, can't wait to hear what's in store for you guys! Wonder who might be hanging around the Tour Van when you pop in.

JM

Awesome guys! Looking forward to following along with your day at Colonial!

Back