THP at Callaway HQ Live Update Thread

I love Callaway HQ visits! So much awesome stuff going on in 1 building.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

THP at Callaway HQ Live Update Thread

Hey hey hey...THP members....not THP ; )

And there it is...

Et tu, JB?

GG got a new cover too.

ysa4ezyt.jpg

Does it come with the putter? 33" please. Midsize grip. ; )

I am surrounded by men. All day, every day. I have to TRY to keep some resemblance of femininity... I already cuss like a sailor so clearly my mouth isn't helping.
That is one seriously estrogen-filled cubicle.

That's going to make it awkward for #TeamFinley on victory Sunday.

I've heard that Finley secretly dreams of such an encounter.

I am surrounded by men. All day, every day. I have to TRY to keep some resemblance of femininity... I already cuss like a sailor so clearly my mouth isn't helping.

who can blame you you have to keep them in check some how

I picked a bad week to be on vacation...finally caught up on today's visit, and it looks like a bunch of great stuff as usual.

Wow, reading through this now as I was indisposed all day, so much freaking awesome up in here....and a TON of drool worthy stuff. SHEESH!

I can't wait to see the videos that cane out of today's visit.

Wow, reading through this now as I was indisposed all day, so much freaking awesome up in here....and a TON of drool worthy stuff. SHEESH!

Agreed to an extent. And that extent is that I'm all out of drool. Every picture was amazing.

There has been a Jrod sighting.

There has been a Jrod sighting.

Hard to miss him. He's 6'8" and lives in Iowa.

Oh...different Jrod

With victory Sunday? Mr Finley is very familiar with victory Sunday.

Victory Sunday isn't an encounter. Kung fu gripping on Greg Sabella as he hoists the the trophy skyward sure does. I suggest you mapquest directions to the consolation prize. Best to know where you're headed.

Victory Sunday isn't an encounter. Kung fu gripping on Greg Sabella as he hoists the the trophy skyward sure does. I suggest you mapquest directions to the consolation prize. Best to know where you're headed.

Year 2000 called. It liked your mapquest reference.

What's Matty H up to these days? Still under Harry's group or moved on? We will dance soon Matt........very soon.

What's Matty H up to these days? Still under Harry's group or moved on? We will dance soon Matt........very soon.

I think he is on the Tour side of things. Could be wrong though.

Just got caught up on all this...pretty frickin awesome!

Year 2000 called. It liked your mapquest reference.

I just figured it was a reference you were most likely to understand. I didn't want to confuse you. Ill let mapquest do that.

And now we have made our way to Harry
2u7a8e9e.jpg

Back