The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attaboy Mizatty!

KellyBo and I were informed yesterday that we close on our house tomorrow! We'll then have to close on the house we're buying and get ready to move our stuff asap. :bulgy-eyes:

That's awesome OG, always great when you get closure!

Mom had her 3 month check up since she finished chemo and the scans were clear. It was a very aggressive cancer so the first scan was a big one. So happy happy joy joy for my mom's drive back home from MD Anderson today.

Wow, great news Nate, really happy for you and your family, definitely a huge HHJJ moment.

Matty has his 8th grade graduation tonight.

To think he is going in to high school next year is crazy.

He has busted his tail this year, and is finishing up with all A's and B's. When we changed schools for him a few years back, they had told us there was a learning disability. Come to find out, it was a teaching disability. He worked his tail off and pulled his grades up and is doing fantastic. On top of his grades, he has been invited to row with the Sarasota Crew Varsity team, and will be the first Freshman to do so.

Crazy proud of that kid right now.

Congrats War! It's really great to see hard work being rewarded, definitely as it should be.

Congratulations are in order for both Nate and Mizatty!

Matty has his 8th grade graduation tonight.

To think he is going in to high school next year is crazy.

He has busted his tail this year, and is finishing up with all A's and B's. When we changed schools for him a few years back, they had told us there was a learning disability. Come to find out, it was a teaching disability. He worked his tail off and pulled his grades up and is doing fantastic. On top of his grades, he has been invited to row with the Sarasota Crew Varsity team, and will be the first Freshman to do so.

Crazy proud of that kid right now.

And he makes a mean Albatross I am told. Haha Atta boy Mizatty. Thats really awesome. You should be proud of yourself too Beags. I am sure you and your wife had a little to do with him turning things around too.

I went from having one interview to two tomorrow. I was told for the second one to dress casual so I even get to go to the driving range straight after to practice for the Minneapolis outing.

Neighbor that belongs to a nice country club near me has a free pass and asked me to play this evening.

Punching out of work shortly. Score!!

Big score. Have fun out there!

Neighbor that belongs to a nice country club near me has a free pass and asked me to play this evening.

So good you had to post it twice! Haha have fun dude

I didn't invite you to play today? :D

Which one? I'm dying to know now! Have fun.

So good you had to post it twice! Haha have fun dude

Ha ha, I didn't realize that until you said something. No idea how that happened.

Played some decent golf today. :alien:

So happy to be out of school for the summer.

Played some decent golf today. :alien:

So happy to be out of school for the summer.

So jealous of this man. Only about 3 weeks to go

Well just got a huge promotion at work and ordered myself a new car today. 2014 focus st

Congratulations Ty

Nice Ty! Congrats dude!

Very cool buddy! Congrats

Congrats on the promotion and the "spoils". Enjoy!

Congrats Ty! That's freaking sweet.

Amazing concert tonight. Had an amazing time with my brother and we had so much fun. Now he graduates tomorrow. I'm a proud brother.

ALSO: I lost my voice, I can't hear squat, and I smell like trash #WorthIt

MikeDean would be posting in here right now if JB had taken him to In-N-Out and gotten him a Double Double Animal Style with Peppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back