THP 2014 Trip To California - Take 2

Add me to the list of live updates! Keeps ya on the edge of your seat!

I'll certainly be following along!

A really good trip and the last 5 days or so have gone by very fast. A lot was covered and today is travel day.

The worst part of travel day on days like this is not the red eye flight, but waiting for the red eye flight. Take off in about 4 hours and then home tomorrow morning.

Tons of stuff coming and we are excited to show some of it off.

You both brought it. Can't wait to see all the material you captured.

Thanks for all the great coverage and the stuff yet to come. Making all of us happy and bringing what you did the last five days is tough work. Safe travels!

A really good trip and the last 5 days or so have gone by very fast. A lot was covered and today is travel day.

The worst part of travel day on days like this is not the red eye flight, but waiting for the red eye flight. Take off in about 4 hours and then home tomorrow morning.

Appreciate all the hard work. Can't wait to see all the cool stuff coming.

You two kicked ass, thank you gents.

The one thing I feel very certain of is that we, the forum members, will benefit from your visit this week. Thanks Josh and Mike for letting us follow along. It was great fun.

So your saying you arrived early for your flight?

Thank you both for all the hard work this week. Hope you have a safe and easy trip home and are able to get some well deserved rest this weekend.

Thanks for all the updates and the work you all have put in the last few days. Much appreciated

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Thanks for the hard work and the great coverage. I know we'll benefit greatly from this trip, so really appreciate all that THP does. Travel safe.

Thank you guys for going out there for this. Look forward to all you learned and the information you gathered for us. Safe travels!!

Really enjoyed the posts and information you two gathered in California. Glad you two also weren't in harms way with the wildfires they had in those exact areas.

Can't wait for the footage you two gathered!

Safe travels and looking forward to the information highway gridlock. I imagine, nope never mind it is always better.

Safe travel home fellas

Cool view put the hotel window. Got this room to relax at in downtown San Diego while waiting for red eye.

7enage5e.jpg

Safe travels!
Thanks for bringing us along, and cant wait to see more from this trip!

Chilling in the airport JB boards in about 40 minutes and me in about an hour and a half. Great trip and tons of content down the road for everyone. Hope you all enjoyed the action.

Glad you had fun Did you get to Try In-N-Out

Glad you had fun Did you get to Try In-N-Out

As a host of sorts, it's not my favorite so it most likely wasn't going to happen. I know west coasters love it though.

As a host of sorts, it's not my favorite so it most likely wasn't going to happen. I know west coasters love it though.
Nothing like a Double Double Animal Style

Back